V4 vs other versions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What works better, care or skill points? Why?

On the V4 I think Skill Points are very annoying because they only give you a little bit of points for winning the games and that is the only way you can collect points. On the Entama you could make speical food for that characters group type to help raise skill points. You could also buy speical items to help raise skill points too. Why didn't Bandai come out with that on the V4? As for getting the character you want then yes its useful but annoying on V4.

How do you like the mail system as compared to the lights?

Don't mind the mail system and I don't really miss the lights.

How much do you like the tamatown? What could have been better?

Never have liked TamaTown, at my age I really have no interest in collecting little pixel items. I go to TamaTown to get GP and Shop once in a while but for the most part I pretend that it doesn't exist.

V4 designs or Others

Wasn't a really big fan of the US V4's Designs other then Sunflower and Orange circles. I did buy the Glow in the dark but it has never been opened and I don't plan to. I liked alot of the V3 disigns, only a few of V2 and alot of V1.

Games

Why didn't they just start the games off with the three skill raising games from the get go instead of Rope and Mimic?

Last edited by a moderator:

Skill points can be very hard to get! So care I think is better.

Well, the lights weren't a MAIN feature of the tamagotchi.

I think that tama town can get a bit boring sometimes, and they need to update more regularly!

Which designs are better? the v4s, or other versions?

I don't pay much attention to the design. :gozarutchi:

They way that you have to collect skill points and find a good job I don't really like I think it is trying to put too much into it and over complicate it. The care system is much better It's sort of taking the point away from the tamas in the first place, the simple caring of the tama is what people like about it. Little things like not being able to turn the light off when the tama goes to sleep is taking away from the originals and it means something to people. Like some people have said it is making the tamas more human than pets.

The town and points system are nice features, being able to earn points from the games and buy items for your tamas. I was dissapointed that tama town is incomplete though! Maybe it should be completed before the v4 was released? I haven't been able to use tama town properly as my tama had a glitch and didn't get any important mail at all! So I can't comment much on it!

The designs are always good! They make you want to collect each of the ones you like! I think that the accessories for the tamas (straps) and things should come with the tamas as you have to buy them separately and they are expensive to buy!

From the connections I have a v1 and a v4 tama. I like that the v4 has lots of new characters, items and games to collect but overall because of the skill point system I would have to say I like my v1 better!

i like other version designs better because they seem original and life like you can take the ocean gotchis for example

:( :wacko: :ph34r: :ph34r: i think its not an antenna, its a chimmney

and the egg is like its house ;) :wacko: :wacko: :ph34r: :ph34r:

On the subject of designs, the V4 has some good ones. Although, the antenna is kind of annoying and gets in the way when I'm playing with my V4. I like the new designs of the V4, but I like the shape on the V1 and 2 much better because they don't have antennae.
I couldn't agree more. The antenna is cute and all, don't get me wrong, but, i like the idea of the v1 and v2. It is more simple o hav no antenna. But I believe they use the antenna to sybolize the different versons. because the v4.5 will have a star, v4 has a sphere and th v3 is just a plain antenna.

I like V4 but I kind of liked turning out the Tama's lights when it went to bed. I felt as if it needed me more and I liked watching my Tama sleep. It was sweet and cute.
I like the mail but hate fortune cookies. They're annoying.

I feel that the antenna is just ridiculous. And the ball is so ugly. The antenna is too big. I think they should just stick with the V3 antenna design and start printing the version on the front by the Tamagotchi logo. Like after Connection they should have V4 or V3 or V1 or V2 or V4.5, you know whatever version they are doing.

And sometimes I feel this Tamagotchi is just too overloaded. I want a V2 because they have a lot of stuff, but not too much where it's like, "These things are too alive." Cuz I don't like that. I think they should be more pet like. Like the V2.
I completely agree, except not completely about the ball on the antenna. I disliked it at first, but I like how they make it a star on V4.5s. I don't really like the V4's, but I don't really dislike them.

Matchy

Ugh. The skill points are really annoying! You don't get enough from games and I always seem 2 get too many of the wrong ones so I never get the character I want. And I also can never get enough for a job! :D And I think they need to rely a little more on care. I mean, thats what a Tamagotchi is all about! Care will always win over skills in my mind.

The lights were nice. Its really cute to see your Tama sleeping and all. Now its much easier and with all the other things 2 do that's good. And really, the mail is one of the main things about the V4. I like it fine. But I HATE getting poo or a snake in the normal mail. And the fortune cookies are weird and I don't like them much.

TamaTown is really cool. :ph34r: But I will like it WAY more once the new places are there.

EDIT: Oo! I just went to TamaTown and the new places are there! Awsome!

Which designs are better? the v4s, or other versions?

I LOVE the designs! The sunflower is the one I have. And I love the origami, the black with lighting one, and lots of others! I think the V4 designs are some of the very BEST.

:blink: And I think the ball on the antennae is way cute. But the antennae makes Tamas look a bit less like eggs and a bit more like cell phones :D .

And this is how I rate the versions: (BTW I don't have a V1 or V4.5 so...)

1st place: V3

2nd place: V2

Third Place: V4

BTW, the games on V4... I like Shape and Mimic... but the others not so much. Heading on V3 and 2 is great, though.

-_Flame_ :wub: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:) ;) my tama just got a job as a singer or dancer I cant tell.. I cant find its work on tamatown . com Why please help! by the way its a v4.5 :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: B) B) :( :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back