V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

surf_gurl67

Reaction score
I heard there making V4s and there adding a "light" button so u can press it and u can play with ur tama in the dark!!!

Post if u've heard anything else :furawatchi:

I heard that to! It was on the internet but i forget witch site! HEHE! :)

I doubt it, although it could be true.

BanDai has not said anything about it.. Yet. This happened last time. We didn't think they'd make a V3, but someone found a pretty real looking one on eBay, and then we found out it was true. So, I guess this could happen again. But I doubt it.

Have you got any sites where they are saying things like this?

I reckon it's true!

I actually e-mailed them a design that i made up on my computer here!

tHEY MAY HAVE TAKEN THAT TO HEART, AND ACTUALLY SET TO WORK ON IT!!!

(sorry bout the caps, accidentally pushed button!)

I hope so... I've saved up enough and I'm waiting :furawatchi: for them to come out so I can Buy one. :D Please BANDAI I beg of you. :( Release the v4's! :)

I doubt it, although it could be true.
BanDai has not said anything about it.. Yet. This happened last time. We didn't think they'd make a V3, but someone found a pretty real looking one on eBay, and then we found out it was true. So, I guess this could happen again. But I doubt it.

Have you got any sites where they are saying things like this?
Yeah I thought my first tama was a fake but it couldn't be t was bought at toys r us so V3s had to be real. I slightly dought that the'll make a V4 I didn't think they were gonna make V3 either!

Yes, I do agree with Gotchiv3. Becasue if you read it it talks about Bandai releasing a new addition of tamagotchi conncetion in January 2007. V3 was made in 2006. And if you take the tamagotchi poll on tamagotchi.com, it asks you all of these question about a "limited addition" tamgotchi in 2007 and it says that the king will anounce it in October. So we will know for sure if they are making a v4 in October.......... :mellow:

I've heard that they could actually mix different food items. For example if they have chocolate and milk and they mix it together which can make chocolate milk. I heard this from a Tamagotchi fan site the I belong to it's called "Tamagotchi Online." I heard it from one of the members, she calls herself spiffy. Do you think this could happen for V4 or is true? :huh:

Have you read the article??

It is regarding the v3 (new designs = altogether 24)

Oh....and about the food mixing....that is on the EnTama... :huh:

Tealeaf :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
If it is about the new deigns, then why does it say January 2007??? And why would they have a poll on it???

P.S. I know one of you said it might be fake. It is not fake because it is the official Bandai website and Bandai makes tamagotchis.

Guys, a few things to set straight:

-V4s are in fact coming. BanDai doesn't lie.

-That couldn't of been someone pretending to be be BanDai because that was BanDai's domain.

aw, and i just bought a V3 tamagotchi!! :blink:

but i didnt c anything about V4's in that link.

i reli want an EnTama, but is there an EnTama that is english instead of Japanese?cos that wud b reli cool.i wish i cud read japanese....*sigh*

Have you read the article??It is regarding the v3 (new designs = altogether 24)

Oh....and about the food mixing....that is on the EnTama... :D

Tealeaf :furawatchi:
Ok, well that was just a suggestion this Moderator Melissa posted from "Tamagotchi Online", of maybe that was going to be something that the V4's were gonna do, that's all I'm sayin

Well I have 3 V3's, I also want a V4 and and Entama in english now since there is one. How do you even know that there is an Entama english though? :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back