v4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Coke passed away he evolved into a Ojitchi and then he passed away!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now I have a baby girl named Ruby

Well Ruby evolved into a Puchitchi just this minute so I'm aiming for a Memetchi so I will keep my fingers crossed oh yeah Pepsi 's little girl will be named Spudi and Cyann's baby I really don't know yet more later!

You should name cyann's baby Nikki, just like mine!!!!!!! :D :unsure: B) B) :ph34r:
cool idea or maybe Nick cause she had a baby boy today also Ruby evolved into a Ringotchi and Pepsi's girl is named Kara since Ruby was taken oh yeah Kara is a Mohitamatchi so I will probably get a yattatchi

Well not much happening they are all still asleep but last night Cyann got the matchmaker again even thought she had Nick by her side maybe it was a glitch bu I pushed the b button anyways and she brought me a Tsubutchi as Cyann's mate it was scary and then It said love and I said no well more later

Well sorry I haen't posted latley but Ruby and Kara died so now I have Brom and Arya. Brom is a Obotchi and Arya is a Young Memetchi also Nick evolved into a Togetchi just like Hug was :unsure: it brings back sorrow filled memories! ;) :( ;) :( :( :(

Well not much happening Brom and Arya are still teens and Nick has gotten 6 job offering and still he doesn't have one more later

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG that is soo funny that you named cyanns baby nick because the reall cyann has a son named nick :( :D :D

OMG that is soo funny that you named cyanns baby nick because the reall cyann has a son named nick :) :) :)
yeah I know that anyways sorry I haven't posted in a while I was just so busy at work and stuff I had to keep my tama's paused so Arya is a Maskatchi Brom died so Roran is a Tsubutchi adn Nick still a Togetchi! more later :)

Well Roran is a Mitzumatchi so I'm aiming for Simastashi and Nick and Arya are in love but I'm not going to mate them till they're oldies so that I can have the secret character! more later :(

sorry I haven't posted in a while yesterday that matchmaker came for Nick and he married a cute little Mimitchi <_< so he had a baby girl and he left her and I named her Emmy so Arya has to have a baby the matchmaker and Roran evolved into a........ Hawaikotchi!

Latest posts

Back