v4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I forgot to add Jesse had a baby girl named Lily and Miley still hasn't evolved yet so I'll post when that happens

Sorry I haven't posted latley we had PSSA's so I had to keep my tama's on pause I decided to reset my tama's because the other one had been paused for so long so right now I have two girls named Mia and Holly. Holly is a Puchitchi and Mia is a Harutchi I'm hoping one will become a Mimitchi and one become a Maiditchi so I'll keep on posting as much as possible

well today Holly evloved into a Young memetchi and is going to turn into to a maamtchi and Mia turned into a Ringotchi and I am hoping for a Maiditchi

Wahhhhhh my sister killed my tama's I found them in her room when I was looking for my cat (my cat likes to hide under the bed with my other cat while they're under there the wack eachother) and I found my tama's dead so I will reset them right now.....they hatched into two boys!!!!!! I will name one Coke and the other Pepsi ok I'll post back when coke and pepsi evolve!

Just this minute Coke and Pepsi evolved Coke evolved into a Gorumetchi and Pepsi evolved into a young androtchi so I am hoping to get a simasimatchi out of Coke and an Androtchi out of Pepsi :rolleyes:

Well I just got a new tama it is the blue spark design ok I'm going to untab it.............ok now it's a pulsing egg I set the time user name birthday etc. etc and now I wait it just hatched it's a girl I will name her cyann well more when she evolves

hey, umm..... did u say that u wanted other peeps to post? cuz i was reading the 1st page, and you said that u feel like u r talking 2 yourself. You can check out my log!!!!! i have like, 3.

i like your log, too :huh:

ps- most of the time, peeps don't want you to post on a lig, so sorry if you changed your mind! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I forgot to post but yesterday Cyann evolved into a young mimitchi and coke and pepsi still haven't eveolved maybe they are just late evolvers well more later :wacko: :p :)

sorry yesterday I was banned from the computer so anyways Pepsi evolved into a Gozarutchi and coke evolved into a Pyontitchi and cyann is still a young mimitchi more later

Well pepsi still hasn't gotten a job yet but coke got a job at the amusment park and Cyann got a job at the bakery oh yeah last night I connected them and they almost had babies but I quickly stuck a pencil in the reset button because I want to wait until they are oldies so I can get the secret character

Well this has been the most perfect day ever the matchmaker came for Pepsi offered him a Hanatchi and off course I said yes.Now he has a little girl and he also has a job as a baker and I'm waiting for Coke and Cyann to become oldies before I mate them

Latest posts

Back