v4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well at 12:20 today exactly Toby evolved into a Kutchipatchi! Toby is very happy because he used t resemble Kutchipatchi well that's all for now oh yeah Hug is fine and he is still baby less

Well it's 10:31 and Hug just had a baby boy! Well post back later ph yeah if you could PM me any name idea's thanks

Well not much happening tonight I am going to pause Hug and his baby until Toby is ready to leave his baby well I'll post back laer

Why are you talking to you self Hinotchi
are you *removed*

Borat
How rude! you shouldn't post stuff like that! That is called spam. ^_^

Anyway Hinotchi hope the tamagotchi is doing okay. Please update with us. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok i'm a sorry

but in my country people who talk to them selfs are *removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Hug and his baby passed away he ws only 14 years old(I paused him over night) well I made a new tama she's named Fi Fi well I'll post back later bye

OMG toby had a baby boy today I was at a friends house(I just got back) and my tama bepped and the matchmaker was there and brought a cute little mimitchi well I will post back later bye! :lol: :wub:

Last night around 12:00 AM I got bored and set my tama time to when they would wake up and Fi Fi evolved into a Ojoyotchi she is so cute right nw she is on pause until Toby leaves his boy and so then Fi Fi and Toby (the baby he will be a Junior) can mate well that all for now I will post back later :wub:

Well I now have a cute baby boy on my hands his name is Fred (I decided I didn't like Toby Jr.) he and Fi Fi already have four faces ad I am hoping to mate them well I'll post back later

OMG Fread just evolved into a..... Obotchi he is so cute Fi Fi and Fread are like twins well I'll post back later bye!

Well while I was at school Fi Fi and Fread evolved Fi Fi evolved into a Makatchi and Fread evolved into a Debatchi They are so cute so when they evolved I connected them and they kissed so now they are partners! I will mate them when they are oldies so I can get the secret character well I'll post back later

Latest posts

Back