v4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys it's me Jam I have snuck on tamatalk even though Hinotchi said not to well like she said I became a cook yippe me! I think the game is really easy and so does Hinotchi.She says I should be proud that I'm a cook she says it pays well? I have tried on my Skirt and I look beautiful well here come Hinotchi bye!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well right now Jam is taking a bath hey has Jam been posting on here secretly like I told her not to I think she has she is in big troble when she gets out of that tub oh here she is now

Hinotchi:Jam can I talk to you

Jam:Yeah Hinotchi What is it

Hinotchi:I see you have been posting in my log secretly

Jam:eek:k I have but your log is so cool

Hinotchi:I won't punish you but you understand that you can post in my log but only with my permission

Jam:eek:k I'm sorry and I love you

Hinotchi:I love you to and I forgive you and you have permission to write in my log

Jam:thanks

hinotchi:no problem

Well not much happening except that I just learned I'm going to get my new tama in Saturday!!!! I am so excited well not much else oh Jam wants to say hi

Jam:

Hi guys like my mom said I'm getting a brother! She says she is not going to start it until I have my baby and I have left so my baby and the other tama can mate it's so exciting I'm going to be a mother soon because I'm 5 years old well got to go to work bye!!! :D

Well I guess Jam just told you my plan. Well I got to go bye!!!!!! :D

Well Jam is going to turn 7 tom. and have a baby I'm going to set the time to the matchmaker because she leaves in 10 seconds and I don't want her to leave while I'm in school

The pencil i knowledge the stars are fashion and the flower is kindness!!

Keep up the good work!!

Well I just set the time to 10:30 and the matchmaker came and now Jam has a beautiful baby boy I need name ideas so if you could PM me some that would be helpful oh Jam wants to say something

Jam:

My wish came true I'm a grandmother I am going to buy my little darling a goodbye present so I will write again soon

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just reading other people's tama logs and Hug evolved into Gourmetchi post back later

Well not much happening Hug is still asleep but like a good tama he goes to bed at 8:00 so not bad well got to go get ready for school

Well I just got back from getting my sunflower design tama so I am putting in the username now then username is GA?. In other news Hug's battery is running out :) But luckily I will have battery's ready. OMG my sunflower design just hatched it's a boy I will name him...Toby well post back later when he evolves!

Well around 1:00 Toby evolved into a mohitamatchi he is so cute and he started pre school oh yeah Hug evolved into a Togetchi well more updates later

Well I'm thnking right now if I should pause Hug when he gets the baby until Toby gets a baby and I wil get a Boy for Hug and and a girl for Toby then I will watch them leave together then I will make them oldies and then I will get the secret character I know this sounds confusing but I will explain it step by step in my log later

Well Toby just evolved into a Young Kuchipatchi so far he has the growth of Sam but I am hoping he will turn into a Minotchi well I will post back later :huh:

Hi again well hug and Toby want to say something so here they are

Hug:Hi

Toby:Hi Hinotchi says that I will be a Minotchi when I grow up but I want to be a kutchipatchi he is my hero

Hug:I'm glad I'm a togetchi Hinotchi says I'm the cutest tama she's ever seen

Toby:No I'm the cutest tama she's ever seen she told me

Hug:no she told me

Toby:I'm not talking to you anymore

Hug:Me neither

Toby:good bye

Hinotchi:I better go settle this I'll post back later

Well a couple of minutes ago I got an important letter and Toby left school then another important letter came and Toby chose Mr.Canvas as a teacher well more later

Well Hug just became a cook oh he wants to say something

Hug:Well you heard Hinotchi I became a cook at Le Tama Restauante it is the fanciest restaurant in Tamatown well g2g to work! :D

Hi all well right now Hug and Toby are bouncing around oh Toby wants to say something

Toby:

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I just got back from school with Mr.Canvas.I am doing really good and tommorow towards the end of the day I will evolve into an adult! I'm hoping to be a Kutchipatchi because I think I resemble him.I decided that Kutchipatchi isn't my role model I think Hug is my role model. He is intelligent and he is a cool character. Well Hinotchi wants to say something again and I will go see Hug laters!

Hinotchi:

Isn't he just the sweetest thing well I'll post back later

Latest posts

Back