v4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will list all of Sam's items:

1.pen

2.jeans

3.clone

4.cell phone

5.CD3

6.play house

7.ticket(France)

8.doll

9.Ipod

10.ticket(france)

11.skirt

12.action figure

13.ball

14.sunglasses

15.cap

16.bow

17.bow

18.rc helicopter

19.maracas

20.soccer ball

21.honey(love potion)

22.mirror

23.makeup

24.ticket(france)

25.maracas

26.makeup

27.slide

28.cap

29.fishing pole

30.fishing pole

31.make up

I just got off tamatown.com and I won 9900 points from there which brings me to a total off......

16780 points!!! :) Well I am going to check Sams shop then let him play on his slide!

Oh No!!!!!!!!!! my tama turned into a tarakotchi! I know it's a bad character and I didn't mean to get it but anyways post back later

Well last night at 11:30 my gramma passed away and so I am going up to Buffalo,NY to see her funeral me and sam won't be posting because my friend is borrowing my laptop in England sooooooooo I got to go get ready to pack bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the hotel I'm staying at has a computer.

Major update

Sam got a job as a TV person the game is really hard but I got used to it and I just got paid when I got there well going on to tamatown post back later!

sorry I haven't posted lately I have been busy well I am going to get another v4 in a couple of days so that will be exciting

Cool!Whats happened 2 troy?I have a v4 and 3
My sis really wanted a tama and I haven't been playing with troy so I gave him to my sis and she reset him and troy is now a girl named honey so I won't be posting about honey

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Jam just turned into an Ichigotchi!!!!! She is so cute ^_^ I will post back later whe something interesting happens

Bye for now!

Well Jam left Pre School, and cried and now she has another important mail let me check it...

she is going to normal school and she just got a present from her teacher Mr. Canvas I think its a berea ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Jam is still a demanding itchigotchi She is 3 years old so I am hoping dhe will evolve I will update later :angry:

Not much is happening but I just bought a ticket to Canada for Jam now she has two tickets for France and 1 for Canada

Well I woke up and realizaed I haad accidently set the time ahdead luckily only by an hour so she wass fine but she left mr.canvas and is now a cook :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back