V5 / Famitama transformation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me........WHICH family is the Large Family and which one is the Petite Family?  I'm thinking that the Large Family are the "Osumotchi and Metaboritchi" and the Petite Family are the "Puchiputchi and Puchioyatchi."  Is that right? 
Also, can they change into these families at ANY age?

THANX!
Does anyone know?!?!

wow amazing

:lol: :lol: :p :wacko: :ph34r: :kusatchi: :nazotchi:

-_- :lol: :lol: :mimitchi: :) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the tip. My best friend got a ninja family while she was at school and she was so sad because she had a Mametchi and a Mimitchi. But the only problem is... is that we don't know where to find the items to cure from a ninja family!! If you get this please help us! :nazotchi:

Thank you for the tip. My best friend got a ninja family while she was at school and she was so sad because she had a Mametchi and a Mimitchi. But the only problem is... is that we don't know where to find the items to cure from a ninja family!! If you get this please help us! :nazotchi:
visit this link

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...0entry1847745

it has the codes to get the items you need to change your friends family to a normal one.

Thank you for the tip. My best friend got a ninja family while she was at school and she was so sad because she had a Mametchi and a Mimitchi. But the only problem is... is that we don't know where to find the items to cure from a ninja family!! If you get this please help us! :furawatchi:
Use those codes that someone else linked too.

Mimitchi? Do you mean Chantotchi? Mimitchi was erased from V5. Sorry, but it's the truth.

Wow! Thank you soooo much, Binary! That'll be really helpful once I get a v5!!!

No posts since the 27th.

Anyways, I have Hatugatchi and Watatchi right now, and will go for the transformations.

Blended family means that they are not the same tamagotchi in the family. Later on when your tamagotchi becomes parents your family will become the same thing as it family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back