V5 / Famitama transformation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yay! I got my tamas back from the petiti family!

thanks!!! :D :D :D :) :) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats so bad about the petite family,i love the petit family!
What's so bad about the Petite family? They come from neglect in hunger if you have an adult.

can we feed our tamagotchi family lots and lots of snacks so it can turn into the large family????I want the large family!!?? B) B) :D :rolleyes: :angry: :D :eek: :) :wacko: :ph34r:

can we feed our tamagotchi family lots and lots of snacks so it can turn into the large family????I want the large family!!?? B) B) :D :rolleyes: :angry: :D :eek: :) :wacko: :ph34r:
It doesn't have to do with snacks, it has to do with over-feeding your family with meals.

Fixed my problem with my characters turning into Large, really appreciate it. Was feeding them eggs everytime they were hungry, probably not the best idea.

hello, anyone? -_-
you have to have bonding at 0% and make all happiness hearts go down.You have to have adults but if you have children the teens they grow into could be the ninja family(I dont know if the ninja family can be teens because I read it on this site and I haven't tried it yet,but adults can definiteley be the ninja family.

is it bad to have a ninja family cuz i have one and i think they are really cool?

ohhhkay :huh: B) :gozarutchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back