V5: How to increase Bonding

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,I was just wondering...is there any other way to increase the bonding lvls. instead of playing these games or chaning the times? :huh:

I input the codes for the items that increase bonding but I didn't have a clue how they worked.

I do now and I have 100% bonding :D ! It's so very cute when they come right up to the screen ^^ I haven't tried the time changing thing.

Try it on my next generation =) Thanks!

Whats the diff between a regular v5 and a royal v5? or whatever...
Mostly it's just the types of characters you can raise, and the built-in games.

Hi. I'm new. Just wanna say I love this site. Whoever finds these great codes deserves an award. I don't know what my Tamagotchi would do without them.

THANKS! :)

That tip with setting time on 9.59 is the easiest way. Thanks to that tip I have 100% bonding. But you can also use unchi-kun for about 34 times and it will increase for 10% ;p

how can i change my eiyuutchi to mametchi ? .

` coz' when my tamagochis ate the golden bean my mametchi change into eiyuutchi ?

how can i back it to mametchi ?

pls. help me .

All we need...... Thanks!

ohihopeyourgettingthoseallitems4freeforcelbritythatwouldbegood

Thanks a lot for the help. i was wondering if any games raise your bonding points on the tamagotchi v5 celebrity?

how do you increase bonding i dont get it i have been to so many sites and i cant do it what is the quickest way or any other way to do it so please help me ;)

from nag123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back