V5: How to increase Bonding

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get it. How do you know what training calls are? :angry:
A training call is when suddenly your Tamagotchi beeps and the training icon is lit. When this happens, activate the training icon, then select one of the training options.

im new to this v5 thing, and when they call for training i dont know how to train, can somebody tell me what to do so i know how to train them, pleasee

x

I've got it now, i didnt understand what question mark it was, i always get them coming up but they wasnt the right ones. anyone else know any tips that are useful :D

x

hey i tryed the bonding tricks but the didnt do anything ............. the only thing that happened it my tama was drinking tea

okay so you can get these items to increase bonding, but you need to do each one 34 times

07500 43694 Unchi-Kun

07500 43795 Gotchi King DVD

07201 43894 Magokorotchi

hope this helps! ;)

can you increase bonding points whe your only in 1st generation?

thanks heaps

(/.¯.\)

(_♥_) (its a dog!)

Me neither. I find it so odd that it is so hard to get boding points without doing some type of cheating! One thing to fix!

Oh, and by the way i am new!

Thank you soooo much! i had to use magokorochi about 20 times before it went up 10% but it worked! now im @ 80%! :( i would use the items not the time change for training because i tried that and it took forever for my babes to grow! thank you again!!! :lol:

thanks for that advise, it's so much easier to get my bonding level up now :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: B) :mametchi: :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back