v6 item password

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think the snake plant is to detere you from guessing codes.

try and remember what the last number was that you were on when that happens and go striaght to the next one.

i got a london ticket,

a tokyo ticket,

a robot and a few puddings recently.

I have gotten many items, foods, toys, and instruments using this method, but I have just done a topic (I am waiting for the admins to accept it) that is a project that we can all work on to create an Enwarehouse type program that will be for the music star and include the destiny stars! I will post a link to the topic as soon as the admins post my topic so that you can help with the program as well!!!

As binary said, I have too been able to get the Boy's Destiny Star by entering codes. You can get it by adding to the girl star code.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well think about it. They can't make it too easy or everyone will have them. What if you went to tamatown and almost everyone has one... They wouldn't be so special would they. Also, it is not THAT hard to get them...

I found i found I can belive it I found the dreamtchi code it fell down I have it on a papar if you want that code send me a message with dazzilitchis no lie

Give it up dreamitchi. Please, I might have that same thing in my signature, but at least I don't personally post in every topic that relates to it. I don't mean to sound mean, but think about it. You are going crazy about it. When I get it I will give you the code, I promise. We are on this together.

It would be easier if you put all the codes on a chart or something that people can print out.......... :)

the problem with that is the fact that the codes don't work for everyone, only for the log in codes of the current player, so you kinda have to suck it up and go number by number if you want to try and use the codes.

There really isn't a way to make a singular chart that works for each and every player normally, because of the log in code

:( You have luck. I went all the way up to 311 and I only got a lobster and pizza. -.-

Latest posts

Back