v6 item password

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My music star recently had a glitch that killed it- so I got some new items from this cheat- unfortunately, now I can't get on to music city!

witch numbers do you need to switchi dont understand sorry but what numbers do i have to switch

:huh: I just got a toy shop B) :huh: :blink: :wacko: :huh: :furawatchi: :mellow:

Edit: I just used my toy shop & tama was sad & nothing happend,

but then i waited a while & it was happy when i used it and i got

2000 POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :huh: :huh: :huh: B) :) :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I typed this code into my friend's Tamagotchi and it give him a JACK IN A BOX!? But when he when to his Tamagotchi's items, it won't there!? :mellow:

The code: 309301 :furawatchi:

I typed this code into my friend's Tamagotchi and it give him a JACK IN A BOX!? But when he when to his Tamagotchi's items, it won't there!?  :nyatchi:
The code: 309301 :hitodetchi:
That's just to stop people from typing in codes like we do- there isn't a jack in the box item.

Oh, and this morning I got a Sydney ticket, a latin CD and a tama battery. Does anyone know what the tickets do?

Also, 2000 points isn't amazing. I've had 15000 points several times.

Last edited by a moderator:
witch numbers do you need to switchi dont understand sorry but what numbers do i have to switch

Keep the first 3 numbers the same.

e.g.

If this is your code:

Change it to this:

And keep going up.

123001, 123002, 123003

Also, 2000 points isn't amazing. I've had 15000 points several times.
Well, it was only the second time I used it, and anyway, I got 10,000 points one time, :D

But also got -200pts one time <_<

and -500pts another :D

Keep the first 3 numbers the same.e.g.

If this is your code:

Change it to this:

And keep going up.

123001, 123002, 123003
ok thank you <_<

I can't seem to find many items anymore. To find some of the best items, try looking above 900000. I foun a sydney ticket and a tama-battery there.

To be honest, I would not have thought it was so easy, but in just a few minutes of repeatedly adding 1 to a valid item password from MusicCity I discovered a password for the Boy's Destiny Star.
Wow, really? Lucky. But still, I've heard you can get a dreamtchi with a tosaka and a trumpet, so i'm more interested it Dazzilitchi. She is so darn CUTE!!!! I *heart* DAZZILITCHI!!!!

does anybody knw what 3 numbers to start with for te headphones mine start as 461000

i have gotten up to 461640 and still no good stuff... :(

does anybody knw what 3 numbers to start with for te headphones mine start as 461000i have gotten up to 461640 and still no good stuff... :(
ugg i mean to get the destiny stars what 3 numbers should i start with?

Latest posts

Back