Valentines Day is on it's way!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Valentines day.,..It's such a cute holiday...

I'm getting my friends cds (TBS for my best friend), a stuffed animal monkey, and probably some candy.

As for my crush, I'm secretly giving them MCR's TBP CD as to how he's the only guy that likes MCR in my class.

I used to hate valentines day.

Hey, you should say I love you everyday.

bamcr

Ah, Valentines Day..I hope I find the right guy this year. :) But I think already found him and he knows who he is. :)

I spent a lot on my boyfriend for Valentine's Day. I'm spoiling him. :ph34r:

He is getting Burberry cologne, Trinity of Blood 4 dvd(he likes anime), a picture frame with a photo of me and him in it(everyone can gag now, I know :D ), lots of chocolates, and a great card. We are planning on going out to eat Wednesday night on the Plaza in Downtown Kansas City, in a restaraunt I've been wanting to try. I know it sounds like a lot...and it is...but I know what it feels like to have lots of really bad Valentine's Days, so I guess we're spoiling each other. I suppose that makes sense. lol

^^OMg! I love the smell of Burberry colonge!!

Better than that cheap stuff guys always over wear that chokes me when I walk by them!

bamcr

Nya... *purrr*

We are in grade 5 so..

my crush is forced to give me somethin'

HAHA!

He likes meh as a...

nice person in his class that likes him..

yea he knows.

I'm gonna keep his card forever.....

*drools*

Any hoo,

I'm just giving him a normal

valintine but...

it has little love hearts and

a kitty I drew and extra candy

and....

one of the famous kittys I draw!

Woah Love is in the air! I was expecting 3 replies not 45! Lol. Well I wouldn't be surprised if all I could hear was kissing and a few lost love hearts floating around tomorrow. Lol!

Happy Valentines Day for tomorrow, guys.

i am no where near true love <_< but i feel like someone likes me and doesnt want to tell me that he likes me :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back