vegitarians

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edited completely: *roar*
Personally, I think that vegetarians are alright, as long as they don't shove their beliefs in my face. -___-
I feel the same way...I've had people try to convert me to a vegan because I enjoyed having a burger every friday at school, ya know, to keep my cravings in check.

I have meat on a lot of my usual dinner dishes also, different food prepared with healthy food to keep the diet stable.

Basically I don't mind vegetarians(sp?). As long as they're not all "You murderer you eat meat! I can't talk to you!" then I'm fine with them. It's their belief not mine and I respect that. When I'm older I'm thinking of trying to be vegetarian to see wat it's like. But basically eating meat is not wrong. I mean I hate animals being killed but if i don't eat meat someone else will. But when I'm older I'm trying out being a vegetarian.

I respect vegetarians and I hope they respect meat-eaters.

Ok, you won't agree with me.That's ok. But I will get what I want. Animals will live in peace.

And it does matter if somebody eats steak and another person doesn't. That cow could have had a happy life on a farm bringing joy to other people. Or, it could have given milk to thirsty people in other countries.

We are eating life away. We don't need to. And you can get loads of protien from eggs, fish, ect. You don't always need tofu and stuff.

And as I said, I won't force people. I will work, keeping myself to myself and I will pull off this 'impossible task.' Really! :D

I'm not acting silly, I believe in what I want to do.

Please stop doubting me, ok? ^.^;;
And also fish is a living animal. If your saying your going to stop everyone in the world (about 6 billion people) then why should the eat fish? Fish is meat. Fish can feel. Fish are pets. If your vegetarian plan works no-one would eat fish either.

You're a smart Vegetarian. No, I am not a Vegetarian, but at least you respect people who eat meat.
Both sides can be a bit if a bickering pain. Neither side should care what a persone ats or does.
I know like almost all my friends eat meat, and I respect them, don't I? Or they won't be my friends

Murder is when kill something out of meaness and unexpected.

If someone kills a animal just to eat it means they want to survive and eat.

Many people are out their dying and fighting for our rights, and all you care you about is a animal getting eaten?

I'm neutral, therefore I'm not taking sides.

yeah, i think that throwing meat away is more disrespectful to the animal than eating it. eating it is nourishing you and helping yu, but ending up in the garbage can is pointless...

My humble opinion is that it's time to not allow these irritating topics any more.

Even our closest relatives kill for meat (chimps). We are omnivores and that is that.

I'll just close this now and hope for a ban on these ever so irritating vegetarian topics.

There have been way too many topics like this and they all end in fights.

Live and let live people..

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back