Version 9 TAMAGOTCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alright,I went to Ebay,and you won't believe what I saw!IT was a Version 9 Tamagotchi!Ho

• WTF!A Version 9!You gotta be kidding me!Frauds!SCUMBAGS!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cool!I know it's real!I just know it!

• ARGGH!This has gone far enough we have to do someting!!!!!!

• OOOOO!Cool,V.9!!I am buying one!!!!!!!!!LOLERS!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get really annoyed when people on eBay sell fake Tama's. BanDai have clearly said that any Tamagotchi above Version 4 is a fake. Be aware. ^_^

Did the seller actually say it was a tamagotchi? When he described it he mentioned it wasent im sure. uve gotta admit though the colours are cute and they do similar stuff :s

that is defintly fake it is owned by JD somebody do something about it!!!

the v9 tama sounds like a bad version of the v1
ahem....

Exsue me but v1 tamagotchis arent that bad, i have been taking care of it for 3 years. B) but hen it broke.....anywho people just think that becasue they dont have many games and no shops i have to admit. They can get items!! :) but thats my little secret :D

BACK ON TOPIC:i'm sure most of these tamagotchis are so called "fake" but i dont really think so B) Listen these are the chinease version not the amaerican or canadian versoin!!! Of course it looks a little weird i have to admit but thats just not our version so if you got a "fake" that just means you got it from another country :huh:

Mamitchi465

I hope no one buy's those. They are soooo FAKE! They even call it a tamagotchi. That should be illegal or something.

:wub: :D :kuribotchi: :lol: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi:

*spits coke* V9? There is V1, V2, V3, V4...but V9??? Man, how dumb are these people? V5s, V6s, V7s, V8s, V9s, V10s...all FAKE. Don't trust JD, they are trying to scam you.

Last edited by a moderator:
no JD tamgotchis are not real! Also to tell which tama are really real is that all REAL tamas have a special bandai symbol. Just look for that on the box.

omyg itz sooooooooooooo FAKE!! They are sooooooooo fake and ugly by the way :angry: :D :wacko: :wacko:

Ugh, I agree, it's ugly....

But maybe the seller just thought it was a tamagotchi? What I mean is, maybe it really wasn't a tamagotchi, but the seller just made a mistake? It had a number nine on it, anyway, so that's maybe what made him think it was a tamagotchi version 9.

Otherwise, it's a rip-off.

we'd have to be pretty stupid to fall for that I feel bad for newbies that are actually falling for that and wasting their money.

Kay peepz... I got one just to test it.. and I tried to connest it with my V3 and It killed my V3! waah! the screen went blank and It said: TAM OK for a moment and then just went blankDANG! I HATE JD! HE KILLED MY TAMA! :D RIP Reddy! ;)
Maye that's why JD is putting them out, to get kids to connect them with pother tamas and kill tem, they want to get rid of BanDai!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back