*Violet's Little Garden*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the 6th page! I was looking in my room, and found that Emma's been writing a diary! Being the caring mother I am, I wanted to look in it- just to make sure everything was alright, and here's what i found...

March 16, 2011

Today I had a super bad day.

First, mommy usually checks on me the first minute I wake up. Today, she had some other baby to take care of, so of course I got the short end of everything. She barely fed me, barely played with me, and then more bad stuff happened in the afternoon!!

When I went to the park, all three times there was no one there.

Stupid mommy forgot to zip up her purse, so when she was getting out of the car for tennis I fell out and the stupid parking lot took a bite out of my shell! And ponytchi's hair got black on it! Grr...

ctdsl.jpg
(sorry, looks worse in person)

Mommy tried to make up for it though by buying me lots of food tonight, and trying to get me to marry Blare (sorry if I spelled that wrong) but I decided I'm not quite ready yet. I think I will be tomorrow, but I might have to wait until friday. I'm not sure.

Sorry for ranting so much, I'm just mad at Mommy...

Emma

I didn't realize I was being that bad of a mother... I mean, I played lots of games with her after dinner! I caught her bedtime right away... I was just distracted with Broni... she's a puchitchi! I've been taking really good care of her (and apparently not Emma) to try to get into the Mame family. I hope it works!

Violetchilluvr3, cute Broni, upset Emma

(Ps- Yay! 6th page! :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

Sorry, no pictures tonight 'cause I have terrible lighting right now, and tomorrow I think I'm getting home super late, but I promise I'll have pics saturday!!!

V4

Today Broni evolved into a Ringotchi! Yay! I guess my care yesterday paid off! I chose Ms. Flower, so I can have my first ever maidtchi! whoo!!! :D :D :D :D

Tamago

I've been taking better care of Emma today! Sadly, she refused to get married to Blair (that's the right spelling) today, but tomorrow the date place becomes available, so I know she can get married! We have a half day, and we're going rollerskating, so she'll get married in the morning. I'm bringing my iPod, so hopefully I can get pictures of the marriage, but they might come out really bad...

I really want a chamametchi figure. Luckily, Toys R Us still has first wave tama figures (or at least on their website...) so one of these days I really want my mom to take me over there so I can get it! I tend to get chamametchis, so I could make money!

I forgot... a tragic thing happened today... so Emma was fine during lunch, right? Well I looked at her after school, and she was frozen!!! When I got home, I took her batteries out and put them back, and downloaded, but luckily she was fine. I think it was from her drop yesterday...

Yay! A super long post! B)

Violetchilluvr3, Emma, and Broni

(ps- do you think her freeze will affect her growth age? I hope not... <_< )

Yay! Another happy Friday! :)

This morning, Emma got married to Blair the shimashimatchi! Here's the story:

It was a dark and cold morning at the Jewish Academy, when a young Emma woke up and found the Date Place suddenly available. She couldn't bear to go, as she was in love with someone else: Blair. He was kind, always willing to share his food with her, and always inviting her over to his house. On the Friday morning of March 18, 2011, Emma thought it was just a normal visit to Blair's house when he suddenly proposed. She accepted, and they both met up at the chapel. their love finally paid off, when fireworks went off, and they met back up at Emma's house. There they had an egg, and two boys jumped out! I think I'll name him Fred, after this horse my friend used to draw.

Broni is still a cute Ringotchi. While I was rollerskating today my friend took her to school a bunch, so that's good. I keep having to feed her snacks because her weight is too low, so I hope that won't get me into the universal family... I've never had a Maidtchi before, so I really want one... She's evolving tomorrow morning, and I'll tell you what into!

See you! :)

Violetchilluvr3, Broni, Emma, and Fred

(Ps- sorry for the lack of pictures but I'll have some tomorrow!)

Shalom

We had an exciting day today!

First off, Broni evolved into a Maidtchi! I was questioning this, because I took semi-good care of her yesterday... but now I'm happy!!! She's going to get her job offer tomorrow. Montague!

9fxirb.jpg
2djs9dd.jpg
153lfg0.jpg
30b30p3.jpg
o0wkyf.jpg
eqa39x.jpg

It was just another day with Emma and Fred until my mom took me to Toys R Us! (Sorry Memetchiluva464, she just told me today...) I got there, walked around the entire store, and didn't see any Tama stuff... so I asked this guy in electronics and he told me where it was! I found a Chamametchi figure! And since I have a Chamametchi on my tamago, I got to run the store! It takes a super long time, but eventually people come in, and I make money! Yay! Plus, since it was my fifth figure...

2r77xhu.jpg
1q6drp.jpg
v2vjtw.jpg
2ynlzyq.jpg

And she kinda just stayed like this like she was talking to someone... I think because it's the chamametchi figure, Bandai didn't want two Chamametchis on the screen, so the chamametchi from the figure didn't come out. Plus, when I go to play games and stuff, the Chamametchi hostess is Nazotchi... Interesting...

Later!

Violetchilluvr3, Emma, Fred, and Broni

(Ps- Happy last post, Emma! Tomorrow I take care of Fred!)

Hi!

First of all, I'm going to discuss something: ratings. I see that one person (thank you, whoever you are!) rated my log 5 stars, and I'd REALLY like it if more of you could do that... Thank you!

This morning, Fred was born! He was a very needy baby, but about 40 minutes into his life I had to do something, so he kind of got ignored... but he evolved into a Mattaritchi! My Tamago roster is getting filled up...

Wasn't a real exciting day for Broni, but she got a job offer! She wasn't right for fashion designer, lounge singer, or lab assistant, but she was right for bakery chef! Yay! So she's a baker.

Picture time!
2nb7wia.jpg
2n69qg5.jpg
2qwob9l.jpg
24vmm2w.jpg
t5gbh2.jpg

Yay for Broni!

2brwib.jpg

Hello, Fred!

That's it for now!

Violetchilluvr3, Broni, and Fred

(Ps- if you're looking for me on tamatown my name is dl3098)

It's official: Mondays are only fun when it rains.

This morning, Fred evolved into a Kilalatchi... again... I'm kinda tired of getting the same characters. But it's ok. I hope I don't get mametchi again, though. without even trying, I kinda gave Fred ok/good care... heh heh... I shouldn't be getting Mametchi, but we'll see what happens tomorrow.

Broni is now of marrying age! I didn't watch for the matchmaker tonight, but I think she might come tomorrow. I'm ok with that. I like having a maidtchi! She's so cute! I've decided that if I have a boy next generation, I'm going to try for Nonbiritchi, and if I get a girl I'm going to try for memetchi. I havent' had one in a while, and they're pretty cute. I can't wait!

Some pictures, then that's it! :)

29qbfxt.jpg
11bur9g.jpg
2eye4ic.jpg

Sorry for the last one, my camera is going wierd...

Violetchilluvr3, Broni, and Fred

Hooray for rain!

Last night with Broni... That's depressing... but at least I get to look forward to taking care of a Nobiritchi! (I hope...) I'm really excited about that! I'll miss Broni, though... At least she became a fashion designer today! That was exciting! :)

Everything was fine with Fred today, until I look at him at 3:15 and his screen is blank! Really? Again? I got home at like 6 and took the battery out, and put it back, and sure enough, it started working. Just a loose battery... if only I had a portable screwdriver... oh well...

Sorry for the short post tonight, I'll have pictures tomorrow.

Violetchilluvr3, Boni, Carl, and Fred

(Ps- Gotta hate loose batteries... :p )

Hey, I just noticed something- did I not update on the 22nd???????? I took pictures, I remember uploading them... what???? That's depressive... Anyways, what happened was that Fred evolved into a Kuromametchi, and Broni got married to a Minotchi. She had a little boy who I named Carl, after Carl's Jr (restuarant) to continue with my alphabetical food theme. I'm really sorry about that, and please pm me if it's happened before/happens again. Thanks! (I always update before 11:00 Tamatalk time, except for maybe fridays and saturdays.)

Anyways, today I took care of Carl. I told myself I was going to ignore him as a baby, to get mohitamatchi, but I felt bad doing that, so I guess I took too good care of him and got Mizutamatchi. At least I can get Tosakatchi, they're pretty cute! :)

Not a whole lot happened with Fred today, but I put my chamametchi figure and got to use some bubbles! Oh yeah, and his screen froze again... maybe I should stop dropping my Tamago so much...

2czujol.jpg
14j44t4.jpg
9amf5l.jpg
9amf5l.jpg
11jz19z.jpg
307rdhf.jpg

Pop!

Night!

Violetchilluvr3, Carl, and Fred

Yay! A weekend!

This morning, Carl evolved into Gourmetchi, which I expected. I chose Mr. Turtle as a teacher because I want him to turn into Tosakatchi! They're pretty cute, but i still want a Nonbiritchi... oh well, next generation, right? :)

Fred's screen didn't go blank today! Yay! I didn't swing him as much in my purse, and I dropped it a considerable less amount of times, so those both probably had something to do with it. I just got home a minute ago, so I didn't have time to change to my Ichigotchi figure and take him out for a treat. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait till tomorrow, after he's Married!!!! I'll be sure to post pictures of the even. I have a lot of planning to do, guests, food, time, the bride!! The wedding is planned for about 8 am (depending on when I finish breakfast), so be sure to send your Tamas! :)

Until then,

Violetchilluvr3, Carl, and Fred

(Ps- I'm excited... very excited... :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to apologize for all the mistakes I've been making lately. I'm going to try my best to fix it. What do I mean? Well, for one thing, last night, when I wrote Ringotchi figure, I meant Ichigotchi. I don't have a Ringotchi figure! I've fixed it now, but I'm sorry for that.

This morning, Fred got married! Here are the pictures of the wedding:

2rr865f.jpg

Still a single man...

o057d.jpg

About to head off!

117four.jpg

On the way

2jbut11.jpg

Sorry, Marotchi...

wsn0xd.jpg

Yes! Although it's not shown, apparently fred liked her, too, because he smiled and blushed when he saw her!

vy5r1v.jpg

He accepted her proposal!

qqsah1.jpg

Absolutely.

30vhl6e.jpg

Love...

hu540j.jpg

Super love...

6gyec4.jpg

Thank you all for coming!

(Stay tuned for part 2)

(sorry the pics are so small, I took them on my iPod)

(Continued from the last post)

344bo06.jpg

What will happen next?

149b86g.jpg

So that's what happens next

To celebrate their new marriage, I decided to treat them to some french bread at ICHIGOTCHI's restaurant!

ncniqg.jpg

6fb81y.jpg

Thank you, ringotchi!

15mek9g.jpg

Even Lovelitchi took a train to share with Fred!

Not a whole lot happened today with Carl. I've been trying to take good care of him, but it might not be good enough to stay in the meme family... I hope I don't get a universal, though...

119csao.jpg

Here's Carl now...

2w2mtdh.jpg

Come here, Carl!

2vdf8fo.jpg

Aw, you look like a little ninja mini wheat... :)

And here's what I see when i look at parents!

30nhj69.jpg

Seems like just yesterday I was taking care of her...

2mra3hd.jpg

I still miss Apple...

That's it for now! Until later,

Violetchilluvr3, Fred, Lovelitchi, and Carl

(Ps- Actually, my iPod pictures came out pretty good... which method do you prefer? Camera or iPod?)

Hi!

This morning, Carl evolved into... a Tosakatchi! Yay! He's super cute. I took a bunch of pictures but I don't feel like uploading them, so I'll have pictures tomorrow.

I keep wanting to remodel Fred and Lovelitchi's house, but the beach theme still hasn't been offered! Tomorrow, they have a baby, and I can't wait to take care of it! Yay!

Sorry for the super short post, I'm tired (even though, yes, it's Sunday... :p )

Thanks for reading!!!

Violetchilluvr3, Fred, Lovelitchi, and Carl

Hi! I got shots today, and my arm HURTS!!! :p I have pictures, though!

This morning, Fred and Lovelitchi woke up to an egg on their screen! At 7:40, it hatched into a cute lil' nokotchi! Her name is going to be Courtney! She was so adorable, I just had to show her to my friends, who coincidentally all had babies today! Memetchiluva464 had a baby boy, but we're not going to get them married because they're cousins, and closely related... 'nuff said... HOWever, MissVioletchi ALSO had a boy, so they shall be married! Yay! :)

drfek6.jpg

The happy couple, taken yesterday (notice there's no nokotchi, I'll have a family portrait tomorrow)

16kozzr.jpg

Memetchiluva464's family after she made them all fat at lunch today

This morning, Fred got his job offers! He had super good options, but apparently the judges are looking for super specific qualifications, so he wasn't right for lab assistant... or teacher... or TV reporter... but he was right for kindergarten kid counter of the busses... oh well, at least he still gets paid! ;) Tomorrow he is an eligable bachelor, so I'll look for Mrs. Busybody when she comes. Montague! :)

2142t6a.jpg
28hfx53.jpg
2cqmlnt.jpg
2lwpttz.jpg
290ppar.jpg
34sidd5.jpg
30ie4k2.jpg

Finally, a regular sized post! :)

Violetchilluvr3, Fred, Lovelitchi, courtney, and Carl

(Ps- if you're wondering what that thing is in the reflection of the tama screens, that's my iPod case, so don't be freaked out or anything. :) )

Hi!

I know i said id havw pictures tonight, but im feeling lazy so i promise ill upload them tomorrow.

Not a whole lot happened with my tamago today, but we had some fun at chamametchis shop, and i got pics of that. Tomorrow i take care of courtney!

The matchmaker didnt come today. Im hoping she will tomorrrow, and maybe ill set the time... Well see.

Happy tuesday!

Violetchilluvr3, courtney, fred, lovelitchi, and carl

If you've been to my profile, you'd know that today's my birthday!! :) Luckily, my Tamas decided to celebrate, too!

Fred and Lovelitchi thought it'd be best if I had a new baby girl to take care of on my brithday, so they left last night. A cute lil' Courtney was born this morning, and an hour later she evolved into a Hoshitchi! I have pictures of the family portrait (and using baby ducks) from yesterday, and what Courtney decided to do for my birthday!

168y6ir.jpg
9uptar.jpg
szyjc9.jpg
10r5rtl.jpg
1zlqdrl.jpg
v2v6g4.jpg
ea1l6f.jpg
Aww...

And also, percy-5 generations ago- is still in my memory book!

2jtgtt.jpg

And here's what Courtney did to celebrate! (See the cake in the corner? Cute, right?)
29mr32v.jpg

And today, in between school, tennis, and a birthday dinner, Carl gor married to a Pyonkitchi! He had a boy, who shall be a nonbiritchi! His name- since I can't think of another name that starts with "d"- will be donut. Here's a pic of them! (Sorry it's so blurry)

29mr32v.jpg

finally, a long post with pictures! :)

Violetchilluvr3, Carl, Donut, and Courtney

(Ps- if you're wondering, I'm turning 13 today! Yay! :) )

It's almost Friday!

This morning, Courtney evolved into a Sheltchi... again... but that's ok, because I think I've given pretty awesome care to her, so hopefully she'll evolve into a Loveltichi, and follow the footsteps of her mom! :) she has 7 training bars, so I'm probably just going to get another Chamametchi... :p I want to fill up my roster... Oh well. Maybe I'll get Memetchi! She's pretty cute. :)

Today's my last day with Carl. He is now a doctor, saving the lives of many Tamas out there. Too bad he won't get paid... But that's ok, because he does volunteer work. :) Tomorrow I take care of Donut, who I'm going to ignore as a child, get Mohitamatchi, and then get in the Kutchi family! Yay! :)

I haven't been doing a super good job of connecting courtney with her future partner, Blake... *nervous laugh* but hopefully that'll change tomorrow! I think that I'll be able to get them on a good note, though.

Night!

Violetchilluvr3, Courtney, Carl, and Donut

(Ps- pm Memetchiluva464 and ask her what we did today at lunch! :) )

(PPs- I don't know why the color isn't working...)

Is Tamatalk being wierd to anyone else? It's not letting me upload pictures...

ANYways... this morning, Courtney evolved into a Memetchi! I missed the evolution animation (of course...) but one minute I looked down and she was a shelltchi, then like 30 seconds later I looked down and there was this big curl coming out from a bed. She had evolved! :) I'm super glad I got her, since I haven't had a Memetchi in like forever. She hasn't connected with her future sweetheart in days (since he was a toddler, actually) but he is a Gozarutchi, and hopefully they will have a boy who I can raise to be a bad care character, such as Necktietchi...

I don't understand this at all. I ignored Donut. I entered his name, looked back at him at the 30 minute mark, cured his sickness, cleaned a few poos, but didn't feed him milk or any food or play any games, yet he is a Mizutamatchi! I do not understand this craziness. I've been taking ok care (accidentally...) in hopes of getting into the kutchi family, but I'm almost positive it's just going to be in the meme. oh well. Or maybe since Carl married a Universal character, he's just going to turn into a Universal teenager...? I hope not. I like having a bloodline of no universals. But whatever happens happens...

Back to my Tamago, I tested it out, and on most other versions memetchi's favorite food is cupckae, right? Not on the Tamago. I looked, she made no excited face! Oh well, the hunt is still on...

I have pictures, but Tamatalk isn't letting me upload them.

Violetchilluvr3, Donut, and Courtney

(Ps- it's not letting me do color, either...)

Hi! Couple things first:

I'd like to thank Stockcross for the fanmail on my profile, it meant a lot!

Second, I know the pictures from my iPod lately have been sort of small and lame, so I was going to go back to my old method but my webcam wouldn't register with my computer, so I had to use the camera from my computer which makes the pictures seem super blurry, so I'll just narrate. Sorry!

This morning, Donut woke up and evolved into a Gourmetchi. That's ok, though, because it's better than Universal! I chose Mrs. Flower as his teacher so I can get togetchi! Nothing against Shimashimatchis, just I haven't had a Togetchi in a while. He's already gone to sleep for the night, so I didn't get any pictures of him.

This morning, I took Courtney and Donut to a party! courtny got to connect with her cousin, and she liked seeing him again. Pictures of her!

16k8e8k.jpg
2vbtwlg.jpg

Courtney hanging out in her room, and Courtney playing with the Teddy bear. Actually, Courtney knocking down the teddy bear...

a41qf9.jpg
sw712r.jpg

Snuggling with the bear, getting confused about the bear

Sorry, that's it, the other pictures were even worse than that, if you can believe it.

Night!

Violetchilluvr3, Donut, and Courtney

(Ps- don't worry, I'm going to try super hard to get better pictures!)

Holy cheese those pictures are bad... I took better ones today, though! You may be wondering, why am I updating so early? Well, I've noticed that when I update later, I tend to get lazy and not want to upload pictures, so I'm updating early today! If anything exciting happens later, I'll update later, too.

Donut's skill points are 11, 18, and 19... heh heh... *rushes off to play jump rope* I don't think I'll be getting Nonbiritchi any time soon... oh well. Speaking of Nonbiritchi, I was over on Tama-zone, and you know what my favorite username is? Nonbiritchi's-dance-party. doesn't it just make you laugh? I makes me laugh... but back to Donut. He has 5 training bars, which is pretty good, I think! :) Can't wait to see a Togetchi on my screen tomorrow! Here's donut now. (Notice I cropped the pictures to make them smaller. Better?)

1jafc4.jpg
wgx450.jpg

Donut as a Gourmetchi... Coming up to the screen...

288ghd.jpg

There he is!

Courtney is 4 today, so I'm going to marry her to Blake on Tuesday, and then I can have a baby to take care of on Saturday! Yay! I didn't have much to post about her, so we went to Chamametchi's village where we bought a fairy costume, which I though was perfect for a memetchi! it comes off whenever I look for other items or take the figure off. Here's what happened...

ulh4w.jpg
25ixjqe.jpg

Looking at the item, a curtain comes down while memetchi changes.

w2hlaq.jpg
33kvmro.jpg

There she is in the corner in her pretty new outfit! Her "C" button reaction is to jump up and down, like she does when she's married.

I might be back later!

Violetchilluvr3, Courtney, and Donut

(PS- these pictures are slightly better, no? :) )

I was reading -Ra-'s log on tama-zone, and he draws the characters and they always look so cute, so I decided to give it a go!

23vb6g9.jpg

Memetchi in her fairy costume, and Donut smirking because he thinks she looks all silly

107wdw5.jpg

Hehe... :)

Violetchilluvr3, Courtney, and Donut

Latest posts

Back