*Violet's Little Garden*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why hello, 7th page! It's hard to believe I'm already here, it seems like just yesterday my friend was lending me her 4.5...

Anyways, I'd like to start out this log with one word: Fluffy.

This morning, Donut evolved into an ADORAWBLE Togetchi!!! As Memetchiluva464 puts it, "It's so fluffy I'm gonna DIE!!!!" hehe...

2ustu92.jpg

Aww...

3309s2c.jpg
260vi2w.jpg

Come here!

Tomorrow, Courtney is marrying the Gozarutchi of her dreams, Blake. they haven't quite connected since they were toddlers (heh heh... oops...), but tomorrow hopefully they'll get married. I can't wait to see! I got a cute idea that since we had hamburgers for dinner, Courtney should, too! So here's pictures!

1zmhy75.jpg
utz5t.jpg
28bsc40.jpg

Someone's a hungry girl!

Also, I realized that some of you may not know what my Tamatown room looks like, so here it is!

nz252h.png

That's me...

4rpym8.png

That's my room!

Thank you so much for sticking with me and reading!

Violetchilluvr3, Courtney, and Donut

Two words to my school: LONGER LUNCH!

courtney connected with blake for the entire 35 minutes, yet they only have 3 excited faces, so they didn't get married today. I'm gonna get them married tomorrow, though, and see if I can bring my iPod to school to take pictures. I did go to the Date Place today, though, just to see who was there! Here are the bachelors:

xkujk8.jpg
2ce2quo.jpg
16acy10.jpg

Hmm... 3 good choices, but none for Courtney because tomorrow she's marrying Blake!!!

This morning Donut got his job offer! He got offered Chef, Hairdresser, flower picker, firefighter, and teacher. I tried out immeditately for hairdresser, but he only got one "o" and two x's, so then he tried out for teacher and he got the job! I really like this job. We decided to try out some items and then we took a trip to paris! Enjoy!

16ldzk5.jpg
2a0jmuc.jpg
30k7gog.jpg
5zr1vm.jpg
121zywg.jpg

And here's what I saw when I went on Tamatown...

pq2qx.png
21m6w6h.png

Enjoy!

Violetchilluvr3, Courtney, and Donut

(Ps- my pictures are getting better, don't you think? :) )

Despite almost getting caught by someone today...

IT HAPPENED!

After eating many meals, visiting the park, and several kisses, they decided it was time to meet up at the chapel. They said their vows, kissed a final time, and their reception had a very good turn out. They went back to courtney's house where there was an egg, and two lovely boys popped out! We haven't named them yet, but I'm sure we'll come up with something tomorrow... Here are the pictures from the reception!

3533xx1.jpg
1zceb28.jpg
6oq7mq.jpg
2duwd5.jpg
2lshfgl.jpg
mwb1nn.jpg

To celebrate the wedding, memetchiluva464 even brought cake! (banana bread, but who cares!)

18lq8y.jpg

And just 'cause, take a look at my epic nails! :) (they're cupcakes, in case you couldn't tell)

6i4n12.jpg

(Continued with my V4 in the next post)

(Continued from last post)

In other news...

It happened.

No, Donut didn't get married.

He died.

Died.

Died.

2cfw9ds.jpg

I don't know what happened, but I guess leaving him alone for 4 hours is too much. I feel really bad, but I decided the best thing to do was just restart it. I got a little girl who I named Artemis, and I'll be doing a Greek gods theme. She's still a baby, and I'll update again when she evolves into a toddler.

29bbj2s.jpg

Her egg

kbvns1.jpg

How she looks now.

R.I.P. Donut, you'll always be remembered.

Violetchilluvr3, Artemis, Courtney, and unnamed baby

Artemis just evolved into a cute lil' Mizutamatchi. I think I'll go for Violetchi, because Violetchi's adorable, plus I just bought an apple pie. Here's what she looks like:

2ijjfgh.jpg

See you!

Violetchilluvr3, Artemis, Courtney, and still unnamed baby boy

(Ps- before Donut *sob* died... I discovered his favorite food is Tacos.)

Today's a celebration:

Today marks 3 months since I started this log!!!! Whoo!!!!

Thank you all for sticking with me to this point, and reading all my posts! :)

Anyways, Artemis is evolving in about an hour, and I'm pretty sure she's going to be in the meme family! I'm excited to have another Violetchi, she's going to be awesome!

I can't wait for Courtney to leave tonight, not that I want her to go, but I want to try out this new method of getting a teen OTHER than Kilalatchi! I'm going to get 3 care misses and see if I get Korokotchi or Monpatchi, either of which would be great! I might give it awful care and see what happens.

To celebrate 3 months straight of logging, my Tamas took a trip... AROUND THE WORLD!!!!

30sdes7.jpg
8z1vnn.jpg

They started off by taking a trip to new york and gazing at the skyline

6s8etu.jpg

Then they traveled to Paris, where some major shopping occured between Courtney and Artemis! Little Skylar was bored to death, but he knew it would end soon and didn't want to ruin his mommy's joy. He's so sweet that way!

2mxoh00.png

1j7mg6.jpg

They found an amusement park on the way back to chicago...

25tggb6.jpg

...where they found some haunted houses that freaked the daylights out of them!

They went back to Broadway where they watched a play...

24lv3av.jpg

...about courtney's marriage and Skylar's birth!

33xagw1.png

I'll update later when Artemis evolves!

Violetchilluvr3, Courtney, Skylar, and Artemis

Hooray! Artemis evolved into a very cute Ichigotchi! I just got her school offer and chose Mr. Canvas, so I can get Violetchi! Yay!

Happy 3 month logging anniversary! :)

24xhr4n.jpg

Violetchilluvr3, Artemis, Skylar, and Courtney

Hi!

I'm kind of in a rush right now, but I wanted to make a super fast entry.

This morning, Skylar was born! He woke up at 7:30, realized his mom was gone, and started pouring his poor eyes out. I rescued him, though, and took care of him until he evolved into a Mattariatchi. He's had two care misses so far, so hopefully he won't be Kilalatchi again! I'm going to let him get one more, and hopefully I'll get Korokotchi.

Not a whole lot happened with Artemis, she's still an Ichigotchi. Her skill points aren't entirely... up there... but I'm going to work on it. She will be a Violetchi!!

That's it for now! If I have time later I'll take pictures, but no promises... :)

Later! Happy weekend!

Violetchilluvr3, Artemis, and Skylar

Hi! Sorry I'm updating so late, but I was at an epic bat mitzvah party. Pretty fun stuff!

Anyways, one tama went right, and the other went left... (sorry, my bad attemp at humor)

Although I gave Skylar 3 care misses and took ok care of him other than that, he still evolved into a kilalatchi. HUH???? I don't understand this, but that just makes it that much more fun taking care of a Tamago. I know that on the music star you can get chamametchi with either perfect or horrible care, so maybe 3 care misses was just TOO much and I should've only given him 2. Next generation, right? I think he has 7 or 8 training bars but I'm too lazy to look right now.

2d9tw92.jpg

Kilalatchi's favorite food is cereal (and kinotchi's is pudding, jsyk (just so you know))

2qbbp7n.jpg

Skylar and how he looks in general

Fortunately, my V4 evolved tonight intoooooooo... a Violetchi!!! Hooray! If my friend can remember to bring my violetchi charm to school, this will be so awesome!!! she's adorable. but she's asleep right now so I can't do a montague. I'll get items tomorrow and then we can have a picture spree!!!

2i6f49l.jpg

These are her stats earlier in the day (wow, it was still sunny out!) just to prove that you don't have to have 20 skill points in each categroy, just 60 in general. (Yes, I did get her points higher later, but the middle one still wasn't 20.)

Hooray for the weekend!

Violetchilluvr3, Skylar, and Artemis

Sigh...

I got another Kuromametchi... boo... well it's ok. At least he can get married to a cute girl, right??? I guess... oh well, at least I like Kuromametchi... I wanted a different character, though! I gave him 3 care misses... doesn't that deserve not Kilalatchi and Kuromametchi???? Oh well... I haven't found Kuromametchi's favorite food yet, but I'm going to look for it.

28ssbw6.jpg

Earlier I took Skylar out for breakfast where he had a chicken club sandwich.

w9gt1u.jpg

How Skylar looks now

I got into D-bests hack and gave myself a few (ok, maybe more...) points and items for a montague of Artemis!

2gtt7br.jpg

Wearing a wig...

250m3nn.jpg
33at5sl.jpg

Wearing a dress

2s696rd.jpg

Wearing a shirt

16k55s2.jpg
14136rm.jpg
r7ncsj.jpg

I tried to get her to put on makeup but she was a little embarrased and that's as far on the screen as she came...

That's it for now!

(Ps- I'll have Artemis's job offer later)

Hooray! Artemis got her job offer!

I even got the picture!

2je7pu.jpg

Then she went off to yell at Mr Canvas, which I frankly just think is rude...

1zczp5s.jpg

But then she got the letter again and went off to the interviews.

2cr290z.jpg
bhzi8l.jpg
11keaaf.jpg

Preschool driver... Travel Agent... Fashion designer...

3534nsk.jpg
23sc134.jpg

Restaurant worker... Lab assistant...

Anyways, she tried out for lab assistant, but she got a
290spld.jpg
(XXX)

But then she decided to try out for restaurant worker and got a
28i953q.jpg
(OOO)

Yay!

Also, I made a pattern to make a Violetchi purse to carry my tamas in! I'm going to make it over spring break, which the week after this week, and then I'll have a new purse! Yay!!!

That's it for now!

Violetchilluvr3, Artemis, and Skylar

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

I know you want pictures, but I've been doing homework until now and don't really feel like it... sorry...

Not a whole lot happened in the world of my tamas today. My friend Memetchiluva464 are considering a marriage between my Kuromametchi and her Violetchi, but it may or may not happen because they're... second cousins, I think, and well... incest... :) I really want to redecorate Skylar's room into the beach theme, but the only themes that are showing up in my shop are the normal themes... That's depressive, but it's ok. It makes me look forward to something!!

I didn't look for the matchmaker today, but tomorrow during study hall I may set the time (sorry) and wait for Mrs. Busybody to come. I seriously hope she has a boy so I can make my way towards Nonbiritchi!!! :)

That's it for tonight! Thanks for clickin'! :)

Not really an update, but if you've been around the forums, you may have heard about the Tamagotchi Z, the "next English tama". I emailed Bandai two weeks ago to see if it was true, and they finally replied! Here's the message:

Hi Bandai!

First off, I love Tamagotchis and please don't ever stop making them!

Second of all, one of my friends told me that you were making a Tamagotchi Z. Is that true? Because let me just say that would be the best thing ever! Especially if it had a color screen! Please make it as soon as possible (and email me back with possible details... :) )

Thank you so much!!!

And their response:

Bandai America appreciates your interest in Tamagotchi products.

We are currently distributing the TamaTown Tama-Go as seen on www.bandai.com and www.tamagotchi.com and there are no plans for a "Tamagotchi Z" at this time.

Thank you,

Customer Service

Bandai America

Well that was helpful...

Oh well, we'll just have to see...

Today was a sticker filled day!

During art, my teacher gave me some stickers, so of course what do I do with them? Put them on Artemis's shell! There's a little much going on right now, but I'll fix that later. Here's what her shell looks like:

xfrhoj.jpg

(I need to put an ice cream sticker on that blank spot...)

And here's what Artemis looks like now:

s662iq.jpg

Yes, I treid to get the matchmaker to come, but unfortunately she was really busy and couldn't make it to poor Artemis... :p Oh well, there's always tomorrow, and I have the sound on in case she decides to come later...

There wasn't a whole lot that went on with Skylar, but my friend gave me a monkey sticker after I showed her Artemis's shell, so I put on Skylar's shell!

35jmmg4.jpg

Hehe...

Also, I said that I would make Skylar wear the fairy costume, so here it is!

5kfrrb.jpg

He didn't look to happy when he put it on, yet he's still wearing it now... at least he's not connecting with anyone so he doens't have to face them in shame. I'm so mean! ;)

That's it for now!

Whoa, I just realized something!

7 pages.

That's a lot of logging and droning on and Tama generations...

I love that you guys are sticking with me all the way! Thanks so much! :D :D

In other news, Artemis got married!!!!

I'm sorry, I have no pics... but I drew some!

vv1qd.png

As you can guessed, Artemis married a kutchipatchi! They had a baby boy, whose name is Ares, the greek god of war.

wsr0br.jpg

That's it for now!

Violetchilluvr3, Artemis, Ares, and Skylar

Hi!

I'm not a good mother... Artemis and Ares got sick like 3 times today!!! Once at lunch, once after school, and once after tennis... Ugh, at least they're ok now... anyways, here's the last picture of Artemis with Ares!!! :(

syqxxk.jpg

Oh well, I guess that's just the life span of a Tamagotchi... :p At least I get to take care of a cute lil Nobiritchi, who will hopefully become nonbiritchi because I will be on spring break and have nothing to do! :D :D

Not a whole lot happened today with Skylar, but he has a lot of Violetchis in his life... I illustrated a picture to celebrate this!

igygr7.jpg

In the top left, the Violetchi he keeps seeing at the park. The middle right, Artemis, who is kind of like a sister to him, so he could never marry her. The lower left, the Violetchi on Memetchiluva464's tama, and the lower right the mysterious violetchi who might show up at the date place tomorrow... We'll see what happens! I'm going to get him married in the morning, and then see if I can illustrate a picture during art or in study hall! :)

I'll have exciting news tomorrow! :D

Violetchilluvr3, Skylar, Artemis, and Ares

(Ps- tomorrow, I will have news, not just another boring day! :D )

ALMOST SPRING BREAK!!!! :)

Today was a confuzzling (confusing) day in my world of Tamas... and this entry will be in story form! :D

On a bright Thursday day in Southern California when a young Skylar decided that he wanted to drop several friendship hearts. His loving owner, seeing that, immediately took him to the park a bunch of times, where he met some new friends, several including a very promising Pipotchi, dazzling Ringotchi, and a Violetchi that he could swear he was almost in love with. Then, he made up his mind. He was going to get married. Right now. He walked over to the Date Place, where the Pipotchi from the park was waiting there. She seemed nice, but he was looking for other people... He came back, and met the Ringotchi. Sure, she was very adorable, but no... on his last try, he met not who he was hoping for, but he forgot all about the Violetchi when he met Chamametchi. It was immediate love, and they moved into Skylar's place.

2zf0v2d.jpg

Meanwhile, a baby boy named Ares was bawling his poor eyes out when he realized his mother had left. His owner pressed his name in, but apparently she had classes to attend to and couldn't take care of him. Sick, tired, and home full of poo, he evolved into a Mizutamatchi. Not what his owner was hoping for... She wants a Nobiritchi, after all!

am5o47.jpg

That's about it for today! View my entries in the Tamatalk contest, and don't forget to "like" them! (I'll post them in here tomorrow)

Thanks for clickin'! :)

Violetchilluvr3, Skylar, Chamametchi, and Ares

(Ps- almost at the 8th page! :D )

This was too cute not to post...

After breakfast for dinner, the newlyweds decided it was time to brush their teeth!

10wuzv9.jpg

And I just saw Ares yawning before bed, but I didn't get a picture

Aw, the before bed animations... so adorable!!! :)

Just wanted you to know. :)

Violetchilluvr3, Skylar, Chamametchi, and Ares

Ugh. Today was a long day.

First I had school, then I went to my grandma's house for 6 hours. Literally. Then we left my brother's car and had to get it. I got home 3 minutes ago and now I'm updating.

But this is about my Tamas' lives, right?

This morning, Ares evolved into a Gourmetchi... it's kinda funny that I've had 3 boys, all in the meme family, all Gourmetchi. nice, right? Well, it's ok. His skill points are super low right now, but that's ok because tomorrow I can hopefully get them up.

Tomorrow Skylar and Chamametchi have their baby! I really don't care if it's a boy or a girl, either'll be fine. If it's a girl, I'm probably going to name it Becka and if it's a boy I might name it... well, we'll see.

I think I'll update in the morning once Skylar and Chamametchi hatch their egg.

I promise I'll have pictures tomorrow, but everyone's gone to sleep and I don't have any.

Here's to the first day of spring break!!!

Violetchilluvr3, Skylar, Ares, and Chamametchi

(Ps- thank you to Sakura-San for the nice fan mail! Always appreciated! :D )

This morning, Skylar and Chamametchi had a baby! Let's replay the footage...

vmzwr7.jpg
s2fqeb.jpg

Yes, they had a baby girl! Her name is Becky. Yes, i changed it a little, but I like Becky better than becka. Anyways, after, the family decided to play with the baby ducks and see their little girl do her first performance! Do we have a future actress in the house???

4h6yaa.jpg
2kefc3.jpg
2unzrxf.jpg

That's what I call cute... Later the family decided that if their little girl was going to grow up to be a big superstar, she needed to live in a more luxurious house.

2ldwch.jpg

(Sorry they're kind of blocking the background...)

And I finally got 60 skill points for Ares, and he shall be a shimashimatchi, not a universal character! Here's that picture I promised.

s4013c.jpg

And in other news, I entered the Famous tamagotchi contest with two entries, and here they are!

34zgfts.jpg
2eg7g5c.jpg

Marilyn Monrotchi (makiko and Marilyn Monroe), and Lady Gagagotchi (Chamametchi and Lady gaga)

That's it for now!

Violetchilluvr3, Skylar, Chamametchi, Becka, and Ares

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back