Voice your opinion about the "Contest"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
:D [SIZE=14pt]I'm sure you have lots to say, so I made this thread.....and Oh, am I mad. But its fair and square. So tell us all you want to say about the Tamagotchi Contest.[/SIZE] :D [SIZE=14pt]Blab it all out![/SIZE] :D

[SIZE=14pt]GOD!!! I NEVR WON ON ANYTHING!!! OHHH, YOU SHOULD SEE. I HAD A CHANCE TO WIN THINGS IN GRADES K-5!!! BUT NOOO, I NEVER WON ANYTHING!![/SIZE]

:eek: [SIZE=14pt]*walks away mad*[/SIZE] :D

Ok, I don't know about you, but there is a life lesson that ells us not to get angry over things we don't achieve. You don't have to complain about it. Infact, you shouldn't.

Sore loser, anyone?

We all entered the contest knowing we would most likely lose. It didn't cost anything, and even if I had not won, I would graciously congratulate the winners and hope to win next time.

yes. saying those things just made you look like a spoiled brat who gets everything she wants. life isn't that perfect, and you should know that.

"Tantrum" was the word that came to mind for me. Like Ratstar said, we all entered expecting to lose. I know I did, I was keeping my anticipation down because I was expecting to lose. What's that saying? If you expect the worst, then when it happens it's not that bad?

Did you just get your hopes up? I know, it's really hard not to do but you just have to think that one day, you'll win something.

sheesh... i would think that if you never won anything between k-5 you would have gotten used to it by now and not been so upset :unsure:

You're a very angry person, I've noticed.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more like an ager management thread then a contest complaint thread.... lol.. :( :( :( :(

I don't believe this thread is helpful to anyone and should be closed. Oniontchi is a member of our online tama family and has been criticized enough for what she said, we don't need to make it any clearer. It's time to move on to bigger and brighter things and forgive and forget, on both sides of this issue.

Well, i'm on oniontchi's side.......i didn't win! I NEVER DO!! I ACTUALLY COMPLAINED TO ADMIN! AND HE SAID SORRY....WINNERS ARE FINAL! I MEAN IT'S NOT LIKE WE'RE WINNING A LOLLIPOP OR ANYTHING! This IS A TAMAGOTCHI WE'RE TALKING!!! DO ANY ONE OF YOU WANNA GIVE UP YOUR TAMA FOR ONIONTCHI AND/OR ME!? I AM VERY DEPRESSED! hOW WOULD U GUYZ KNOW HOW IT FEELS? YOU WON!!! Srry, i know i'm rude...i'm just so angry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back