Waiting...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting on:

-pouches/covers from Odds [unknown status] and one from Carol [shipped]

-most of my pierces [all shipped]

-an IrDA usb device [shipped]

-now the first wave gashapon [paid not shipped]
kitt your croceht covers/pouches has been shipped before christmas sry i could have sworn i msged you abo it lol, it should arrive soon ^.^ oh but with weath etc it maybe delayed a little <3

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been over 3 weeks and I'm waiting for my lovemelo pierce I traded with a Tama zone member (I've pretty much given up hope and think it may not come :( )

It's been over 3 weeks and I'm waiting for my lovemelo pierce I traded with a Tama zone member (I've pretty much given up hope and think it may not come :( )
Sorry Furbitchi. :c Did you try talking to them about it? If they won't respond or haven't sent it, maybe you should file a claim with PayPal to get your money back.

EDIT:

Derp, I missed the word "traded". What did you send out to them? Have you tried messaging them or sending a reminder letter?

Furbitchi that's terrible ! Have you taken it up with the moderators ? Definitely keep trying!

these are what im waiting for from ebay but i also have:

• nib pink angelgotchi (from dylan 1234)
  • black and red v3 (from dylan 1234)
  • lime green and yellow p1 (from dylan 1234)
  • nip white tama-go (from dylan 1234)
  • pink id l (from Carol_tama)
  • wave 2 tamago faceplate (from furabitchi)
  • green toys r us home deka (from XilovetamasX)
  • 2 tamagotchi pouches (from XilovetamasX)
  • limited edition nib tamagochu set (from spartan)
  • red hanerutchi 1 (ebay) *bids arent done yet though

and these little guys, for charms on my tamagotchi's ^.^

Uuuuugggghhhh! Still waiting on both of my new P's. Blue one is in NY and the weather has mucked things up and delayed things by a few days. The yellow isn't even out of Thailand yet.

A dino vpet, an Anipalz puppy, a tamaGO with 7 figures, a purple iD. And probably EnTama CYOI after I pay for it.

Yes, but I meant those that don't normally come with the tmgo. ;)

im newly waiting for this ^.^

$(KGrHqR,!lQFGh+jEln)BRowoZC3YQ~~60_57.JPG

Waiting on my Pink and Black Osutchi/Mesutchi, and my clear yellow P2. :)

- TamaTamatchu

Waiting on a blue clockface P1, Pocket Designer, Puma Edition V2, and 1st Anniversary Osutchi/Mesutchi set. I refresh the tracking like crazy until they're in my hands!!

My blue P's has been sitting in ISC New York for 11 days now...I'm really starting to worry. Should I be worried? Has anyone had a Tamagotchi seized by customs? Or lost?

Currently still waiting for the purple iD, dinosaur vpet and green tamaGO plus figures.

I'll be paying for NIP yellow with leaves Morino this evening (from OldSchoolTama), so it should be sent out tomorrow and TamaTamatchi is sending out my wave 2 figures set today as well. :)

I think that's everything...? ;P

- purple iD (used - from a trade - for a friend)

- Genjintch (used - from a trade)

- Morino (NIP - purchase)

- tamaGO + figures (used - from a trade)

- complete set of wave 2 tamaGO figures (NIP - from a trade)

- dinosaur vpet (used - purachase)

Waiting for my P's. It's gonna be at least another week before it gets here though...parcel post from Thailand :/

How do you pass the time? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back