Waiting...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im currently waiting for these goodies ^.^

1507848_10202603668605188_1331324776_n.jpg

1724782_10202603669165202_1005655743_n.jpg

1959884_10202603668645189_1352038167_n.jpg

and my palm TX for downloads

blue tama p's

angelgotchi pink

v3 black

green p2

Waiting for Japanese P2, Angelgotchi, Tama-go and V4.5

The first 3 are BNIP!! ;0 And got them for a pretty good price yaya

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally getting my first P's tomorrow, had to wait a month then wasn't home to sign for the package Friday! Have to go to the post office to pick it up tomorrow morning super excited.

Im waiting for:

Silver Connection V2

Original Yellow and orange clock design

A flowery connection V3 (i think)

Silver original

Light blue connection V4

White and flowery connection V4

White and pink connection V3

Blue and Red connection V4 (i think)

Blue camouflage connection V3

Angelgotchi Pink

Angelgotchi Silver

Original yellow

Original White

Another Original white

AND FINALLLLYYY

My green english ID L

Im waiting for:Silver Connection V2

Original Yellow and orange clock design

A flowery connection V3 (i think)

Silver original

Light blue connection V4

White and flowery connection V4

White and pink connection V3

Blue and Red connection V4 (i think)

Blue camouflage connection V3

Angelgotchi Pink

Angelgotchi Silver

Original yellow

Original White

Another Original white

AND FINALLLLYYY

My green english ID L
Wow! I've read that you just only started collecting haha, you are doing great!!!

im currently waiting for

purple tama p's

blue gyaoppi 2

white/red gyaoppi 1

tama FureFuredeka

tamasuku 2

frog pouch

yellow dinkie dino

pink angelgotchi jp.

blue waves v3

black jp letter v3

lime green p1

gasopon p's

shimashimatchi pouch

I'm still waiting on my package from CD Japan. Been 6 weeks since they shipped it out through Air Mail. I emailed their customer support last week and they said they would look into it for me. I haven't heard any follow up yet. My package is probably lost somewhere. I'm sure of it. :(

Also waiting on a Chick Duck and Anniversary Pierce I bought on ebay.

I'm waiting for a Love and Melody P's set that my boyfriend bought me at the beginning on the month. I can't wait for it to get here since it'll be my first color Tama!

I'm also waiting for a South Park poster I bought for myself on eBay. It was available for a limited time from GameStop's Power-Up Rewards but by the time I had the points saved up for it, it was sold out.

I ordered a Tama P's Aikatsu set on the 12th.. I picked ems xD IT'S HERE IN LA!!! But its in customs right now :wacko: //am just impatient I wana playy v.v

I am now waiting for a used Tamagotchi iD L (first colour tama yayayaay!), used V5, BNIP Angelgotch and a V4.5 however, I don't think the seller has even bothered to send it yet since I bought it almost 2 weeks ago but I am expected to get it by Monday or Tuesday

If it doesn't come by then I will give the seller and warning and by the end of the week I will open I buyer protection case :p

The seller just replied to me about the v4.5 saying that it was his 11 year old daughter's who lives with her mum and that he will saught it out right away. Arhghgh I understand ggrgrgtr

Last edited by a moderator:
i bought a p's aikastu set and the anniversary pierce from cd japan yesterday. hasnt shipped yet so ill be waiting for awhile lol :(

i bought a p's aikastu set and the anniversary pierce from cd japan yesterday. hasnt shipped yet so ill be waiting for awhile lol :(
Tiffney, did you use Air Mail or SAL? I ordered from CD Japan with Air Mail late January and my package still isn't here. I thought Air Mail was fast since it's by plane. SAL is by boat which I know I didn't choose. Unless my package is stuck in limbo through customs... I don't know. Hopefully you won't have the same problem as me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back