Waiting...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for another Japanese Tama (not sure what it is it, don't know why I don't know what it is) hmmm...

Waiting for one of those "Tamagotchi Connection" fakes. I bought a blue and silver one. It was cheap, and just for fun.

My Japanese tama arrived. Guess what? It was an iD L 15th anniversary, but I am not happy at all *defective*

I finally bought a Tama Fure!!! It should get to me by the 9th of September. I got it for $22. And it's coming from Florida, not Japan. And almost new, works perfectly.

One of my friends went to Japan and bought me a blue tama ID! She mailed it to me and it shall come this week hopefully!!!

i just ordered my Ciel Phantomhive nendoroid, Ciel plush, and some apple flavored neruneruneru (its a fluffy thing and its VERY soft and its edible!!!!)

uugh its gonna take almost a MONTH for them to arrive because i used regular slow shipping.

im so excited!!!!!!!

Waiting for Tamagotchi Friends figures and playsets to show up on the shelves around here! *shakes fist*

But anyway, I'm also waiting for a Morino and a Baby Byte. x3

they just shipped (except the candy)!!!!! on september 25th, my ciel bbys should be here!

Waiting for the Watchlin toy and a blue p's :p

Tama Suku version 2. I just ordered it yesterday. It's the blue and green one with the sport ball design and blue buttons. I have a version 1, and a Tama Fure, so I figured why not? Then I'll have all the Suku releases.

I'm waiting for a Tamagotchi kiraritchi doll which I only got for 15$ yay next time I think i'll get a Melodytchi plush instead leel

$_57.JPG

I ordered a pink Tama Profy a few days ago... it should be here in November though XD

Well at least it gives me time to study every topic about it lololol

i got the refund on my plush and ordered a different one. its coming from china and it should be here in 3y347646346463 years uwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back