Walmart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks to you! :p

We now have pictures available and online here

Last edited:
Oh man, I soooooo want to buy one of the US tamagotchis, but I need all the money I can get for dorm stuff, textbooks, housing costs... darn you school!!!!! > :p

Actually, i was just going to order one from the walmart.com site's phone number, if you would rather place the order by phone, i was about to do it, WITH NEXT DAY SHIPPING, but then i foun out it takes 8-9 days for that order to process! So i canceled, and will just have to wait 3 more days...

Well then I am lucky too! :) Decided to check out the two nearest WalMarts... First was a no show. Second had a handful right by the NeoPets and such. He shoots... He scores!
Thanks for the tip!

I'll try to get some pics to put online ASAP...
well arent you a lucky jerk, i just went to one today, and they werent any, i spent 30 minutes in the toy isles just looking for the electronics stuff, but, im probably goin' to target sometime this week, they might have um. but if not, too bad, just gotta wait a couple days.

They had tamagotchis out at the Walmart I was at too. I already ordered my two so I didn't buy any. Walmart the place with early tamagotchi connections.*hugs Walmart*

dang!!! i need to go check my local stores to see if they have any!!! (leaves work early only to find it's 2 a.m. and the stores don't open up till 10 a.m.,... slowly walks back to work... :) ).

IS ALMART ONLY IN USA?
Walmart is international... But since the Tamagotchi Connections are from Bandai America they will most likely be in USA stores only... Anyone outside of USA seen them? *just curious*

Ive checked all over our Toys R Us and found nothing, all they would do is point me to the neopets... >_< Maybe some one else will have better luck
i've talk to ppl at livejournal and they said that's where they found them near the neopets.

Darn darn darn! I went to my local Wal-mart and looked for tamagotchis but didn't find any. I asked the guy working in the toy department if they'll sell them in the next week, and he said he didn't think they had even ordered any! <_< Just my luck. Must try Toys R' Us now (I just happen to be going around that area tomorrow, though I doubt they'll have any). This is what I get for living in a hick state.

Darn darn darn! I went to my local Wal-mart and looked for tamagotchis but didn't find any. I asked the guy working in the toy department if they'll sell them in the next week, and he said he didn't think they had even ordered any! <_< Just my luck. Must try Toys R' Us now (I just happen to be going around that area tomorrow, though I doubt they'll have any). This is what I get for living in a hick state.
goodluck I hope you find one ;)

goodluck I hope you find one  :(
Thank you very much; that was kind of you to say. :lol: I hope I do, because on the 15th I'm moving onto my university's campus, and I won't have a car or anything, and there aren't any stores within walking or busing distance that will carry them (unless K-mart starts selling them...).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back