!Warning!Warning!Warning!Warning!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised at whats going on these days. It's kindof dumb. People see these things everyday and they don't try and stop. All it could take is someone to say NO

Come to think of it a while back kids where playing dolls at our age. now look what were doing.

Well, humans aren't built to run on helium, they are built to run on oxygen. Too much helium and you pass out.

Same x.x' As annoying as it is, I hate how my weight looks on me, heh.
OMG how could you hate the way you look. i LOVE the way i look!! i ams slim, tall, have a wonderus smile! Whats there not to love?

Wow, lots of dangerous stupid things people do to "have fun". Thanks for listing them.

OMG how could you hate the way you look. i LOVE the way i look!! i ams slim, tall, have a wonderus smile! Whats there not to love?
A lot of people hate the way they look. Don't act so surprised about it, heh. Not everyone in the world has great self esteem.

A lot of people hate the way they look. Don't act so surprised about it, heh. Not everyone in the world has great self esteem.
i will love my self till the day i die^^I love looking at my self in the mirror,for some reason when i do i get dizzy,i also love looking into my eyes and noticing every detail there is to it

i will love my self till the day i die^^I love looking at my self in the mirror,for some reason when i do i get dizzy,i also love looking into my eyes and noticing every detail there is to it
I love looking at my eyes to!! My eyes have a sort of yellow center then a deep lightish forest green mixed with some other shades of green then at the very very edge of the color part they have this depressed blue like a depressed ocean. every time my mood changes the moods color shows most in my eyes!

I love looking at my eyes to!! My eyes have a sort of yellow center then a deep lightish forest green mixed with some other shades of green then at the very very edge of the color part they have this depressed blue like a depressed ocean. every time my mood changes the moods color shows most in my eyes!
really?i never knew your eyes changed to ur mood..thats cool,im gonna try it sometime

That's like me but I want to get a bit fatter. I'm 14 and weigh 78 LB. I got it from my mom (she's a bit fat now, not that much).

Anyways I really want to get fatter. I each a TON! I bet some people wish they were like me because I eat tons of food and am hungry all the time. I eat a lot too but I never gain more than 5 LB. Plus I'm athetic so whatever I gain I loose.

*~Tamagotchi~*

A couple of days a go i saw an advert about crazez. So I am gonna list them...but...they are not for you to try so PLEEZE don't try and get me in trouble. I'm only warning you about the risks. I'm only helping.
1. Dying to be thin? Crash-dieting: When you eat very little for a long period of time and then eat normal again until you think you are over-weight again.70% of teen girls think they are over weight but only 19% are

66% of 13-year-old girls have been on crash diets

75% of girls think being thin makes you more attractive

20% suffer from an eating disorder

60% would feel happier if they were thinner

Crash dieting can cause:

•Missed periods

•Bad breath

•Diarrhoea

•Hair loss

•Heart problems

•Kideny failure

•Depression

•Arthritis

•Growth Problems

2. Dusting: Inhaling compressed air that is usually used for cleaning computer key boards.

4 people have been found dead after inhaling

Can cause:

•Failiure of any inportant organs(e.g. heart, lungs, brain e.t.c)

Death

3. Prescription Drugs: Taking drugs that teens think are safe because the have been prescribed by doctors.

30% of drug-realated deaths are caused by prescription drugs

Can cause:

•Breathing problems

•Insomnia

•Diarrhoea

•Fits

•Vomiting

•Irregular heart-beat

•Organ failiures

•Depression

•High blood-pressure

Death

4: The choking game:When teens hang themselves to get high.

• Each time you play the choking game thousands on brain cells that can never be replaced die

• It can take just two minutes to die playing the choking game

Can cause:

•Breathing problems

•Blindness

•Strokes

•Perminate brain damage

Death

5: Ghost riding: Jumping from a car while it is still moving then jumping back in

•In the last 4 months there have been 171 arrests in the USA

•Thisis one on the millions of reasons why You Tube was sued. Someone made a video of ghostriding and posted it in.

Can cause:

•Crashing into sharp objects

•Blindness

DEATH

6: Tomb stoning: Jumping from higher places than a school roof.

60ft cliff can still kill as someone found out in 2004...

Can cause:

•Perminant disability

•Being swept on to rocks

•Possible boat concllusion

Death

[SIZE=21pt]KNOW THE RISKS PEOPLE[/SIZE]
MY GOD...

really?i never knew your eyes changed to ur mood..thats cool,im gonna try it sometime
well not all peoples do. when i am happy the yellow shows more. when i am sad the blue shows more. when i am neutral the green shows a lot! also i hope yours can to!! it's fun to see what they change to!!

Well now, this has drifted seriously off topic...

I am not sure it's such a good idea to speculate and share info on all the things we are not supposed to do because it is dangerous...

after all, it might give some members ideas about trying stuff they shouldn't and it gives other members the opportunity to boast about themselves or their exploits ...

Time to close it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back