>>> We Are Young <<<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asvoria lazily opened her eyes. She let out a little groan as she stretched and re-cuddled into Dex's chest. "mmmm morning."

"Good morning. How'd you sleep?" Dex asked, holding Avy glose to him.

Sierra woke up, careful not to mess with Rune as he would still be healing.

"More for me." Shelly dug deeper into her bag and produced a pack of gum. "You want?" She offered again.

Peter sat up slowly and rubbed his eyes. His whole body felt stiff and cold since he didn't share a blanket with anyone. He stretched his arms silently and looked down at Para, who was still asleep. A small smile crossed his face and he crossed his arms in his lap.

Olivia's eyes cracked open slowly and curled up next to Storm. She smiled and closed her eyes to wait until he woke up.

((omg everyone is so cute!! xD haha))

Asvoria smiled and kissed the closest part of his skin, which ended up being his neck. "Ive never slept better."

Rune's forehead has burning up, he created some frost on his forehead that he later let melt. "You're so beautiful." he sleepily said as his eyelids lifted and shut a few times. Rune is usually very honest when in pain or tired.

Leo smiled at Squee as she ate.

"Well, I bet you'll sleep better tonight. We're going to that hotel, everyone can have their own cosy bed!" Dex blushed a bit. "Although I wouldn't mind sharing a double with you." he whispered.

"Oh, you're burning up!" Sierra frowned, making the room colder. She kissed Run'es forehead. "Don't worry, I'll make you feel better."

"You're an angel. How-.." Rune managed to sit up. "Why would you ever choose me?"

Asvoria winked at Dex, "I'd love that." she sat up and looked at the others. "It seems like we're not the only ones who wouldn't mind sharing." she teased.

Davyn slipped out of the treebranch and landed with a thud, still sound asleep with his golden wings curled around him.

"Same motives, goals, both hot, same powers, we have a lot in common." Sierra shrugged.

"Come on, let's wake everyone up. We gotta get moving." Dex said, kissing Avy on the cheek and getting up.

Peter looked over at Avy and laughed lightly. "I don't think Olivia would mind very much," he teased, unaware that she was awake.

"Oh shut it, Peter, I can hear you," Olivia hissed back in a hushed whisper. Her face was burning up, but since it was pretty much buried in Storm's chest, no one could see it.

Para's eyes snapped open. This strange song had been playing in her head all night. "What'd I sleep though?!" She babbled.

Storm slowly woke up. "Soooooooo.......?" He said almost automatically.

Shelly stood up and streached. Again. "I really need to find some others." She groaned. "Any idea where they are?" She asked.

((goodnight guys. Chemistry and Algebra 2 exams tomorrow, wish me luck!))

Asvoria nodded and gathered their blanket, following Dex.

Runs laughed, "I guess it makes sense." he smiled.

(Ooh! I took mine last week, good luck!)

Olivia sat up and stretched slowly. "Good morning everyone," she yawned, still groggy. She ran a hand through her disheveled hair and glanced around the camp.

Peter chuckled softly at Para. "How did you sleep, Para?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back