>>> We Are Young <<<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck! Lol, didn't see it last post.

Dex walked to the others. "Morning everyone! Hope you had a good night sleep, today is going to be...interesting. We gotta leave soon, so get all your stuff together." he said, frowning. He felt like he was talking to his sister.

"Come on Rune, just rest. We have all the time in the world to think about how lucky we are." Sierra said softly.

"A hotel. That way we have proper heating, beds, potentially food, and just a place to be safe in." Dex explained.

(Lol, what's We Are Young shortened? W.A.Y!)

"Oh. Cool!" Para grinned.

"AVY!! THANK GOODNESS!" Shelly 'Squee'd' and ran upto Avy.

"Who?" Storm mouthed at Dex.

"Yay, yay, yay!" Shelly did some type of happy dance. "Oh, hi, I'm Shelly! Or Squee!"

"Hi?" Para and Storm said in unison.

"Sounds delicious!" Avy said. She really missed Shelly and her little quirks.

"So how have you been, Hun?" She asked Shelly.

"Share it out for me!" Shelly said, trowing the chocolate bar at Avy. "I've been doing my usual. Getting lost, kicking creature butt and testing my ablities!" Shelly crushed a rock after punching it.

"Man, your hands must be like, made of metal!" Storm joked.

"Exactly!" Shelly agree.

Storm was puzzled.

"I turn my hands to metal!" She explained happily.

"Oh." Storm mumbed.

"Sweet! How?" Para asked Shelly.

"It's hard to explain..." Shelly giggled.

"Squee," Asvoria said, breaking off a chunk of chocolate and offering some to Para. "I know I've said it about a hundred times...but you scare me." Asvoria joked and giggled.

"Many times. And I'm a bit of a klutz, which doesn't help..." Proving her point, Shelly lost her balance and fell over.

"Thanks." Para took the chocolate and ate it. "This is so good!"

Storm brust out laughing at Shelly, who grinned and blushed.

Dex had a small smile on his face.

Sierra continued to take care of Rune.

Rune got out of bed and stood up, keeping his balance. "I think I'm feeling better." he laughed but regretted it. He winced in pain but tried to smile through it.

Avy lunched to catch Shelly but missed and ended up on the floor. She bursted into laughter and tears.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back