Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats still good though. I get great deals if I sell something like just for a balloon I got 10 dollars yay which is also kind of a rip off but if i'm selling it I dont care

i spun the super wheel today and i got a Propeller Airplane (the read plane)! i made a vehicle dealership containing the Properller Airplane, the white terrier scooter, the scooter, the skateboard and a swamp runner fan boat! spending lots of money making stuff these days. i just bought a yard for my gardens a week ago, today i harvested 3 pumpkins and 3 watermelons. for some reason my other vegetables aren't ready to harvest yet... :D

i spun the super wheel today and i got a Propeller Airplane (the read plane)! i made a vehicle dealership containing the Properller Airplane, the white terrier scooter, the scooter, the skateboard and a swamp runner fan boat! spending lots of money making stuff these days. i just bought a yard for my gardens a week ago, today i harvested 3 pumpkins and 3 watermelons. for some reason my other vegetables aren't ready to harvest yet... :D
Some vegetables/fruits take longer to harvest than the other ones. The other ones that you didn't harvest should probably be ready by tomorrow. :D

My birthday is getting closer......... I can't wait! I'M GOING TO BE RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right now, I have 8310 Kinzcash. If I get another webkinz, 10000 Kinzcash! Probably going to get more than 1 webkinz... And would anyone like a pair of army pants and yellow sneakers? I bought them, but I dun want them.

I got the Tutti Frutti Hat from the Super Wheel! It's cute! And Toonygirl,my sister, got a webkinz dragster from the Super Wheel. She already had the Webkinz Dragster,so she sold it.

My birthday is getting closer......... I can't wait! I'M GOING TO BE RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right now, I have 8310 Kinzcash. If I get another webkinz, 10000 Kinzcash! Probably going to get more than 1 webkinz... And would anyone like a pair of army pants and yellow sneakers? I bought them, but I dun want them.
I had 10,000 KC for a sec. That's after I put 4 Webkinz on my account though.

Oh yeah!!! 3 more days before meh' birthday! I'm going to register my lion on Saturday.

Oh, and can I add you chellybell123 to my friends list? What's your username? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
When me and my sister played on Webkinz today, Her pet,Scruffy ,took a bath and he said "there you are" and also disaperred.

Last edited by a moderator:
Baby Chick* Springtime Bed 2008 No- Only Available in Easter 2008.

Penquin* Icemagic Igloo 2008 No

Kangaroo* Austrailian Sunbed 2008 No

Monarch Butterfly* Sunflower Seed Stove 2008 No

Collie Dog* Digging Doghouse Bathtub 2008 No

Turtle* Trankyank Surfboard 2008 No

Harbor Seal* Iceradtic Rester 2008 No

Welsh Corgi* Royal Pooch Bed 2008 No

Flamingo* Pink Floating Bed 2008 No

Turkey* TBA 2008 No - Only Available in Thanksgiving 2008.

Giraffe* Tree Bed 2008 No

* Yet to be released.

no=not retired

I found this on wikipedia. I am still planning to get the reindeer and the black cat(they will sell like crazy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back