Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
show them the link to the page that says that the rumor isn't true. And chellybell, if your on webkinz right now, could you meet me in the dark blue zone and invite me over to your house? I'd like to see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw you online Mametchi 4ever!

I love those new Webkinz!

Today I saw a chocolate lab named brownie in the Clubhouse! I made friends with her!

I wanna get the new holiday ones and the labs and a pink poodle, more cats, more dogs, and more Lil' Kinz and cards!

I heard that they're making:

Webkinz Lip Gloss (comes w/ a feature code!)

Webkinz Body Spray (More feature codes!)

Webkinz Mouse Pads (FEATURE CODE!)

Webkinz Clothes to put on plush (not sure about codes)

Webkinz collars for plush with charms (not sure 'bout codes)

Webkinz charms

and...

WEBKINZ TRADING CARDS SERIES 2!!!!!

I'm so excited!

BTW, who has gotten a free virtual pet from the cards? Anyone?

wow, do u think a pack of trading cards are really worth that much? i've heard alot of people say that they're 2.50 or 2.99 per pack at hallmark... and that is quite reasonable :eek: but today i saw them for 3.95 at carlton cards and 4.99 at mind games! i decided not to buy trading cards ever unless they are at most 2.99... which would still be considered quite expensive judging by how many cards of a certain type to be able to play... :eek:

OFF TOPIC: YAY IT'S CANADA DAY TODAY! WOO HOO! ANY CANADIANS HERE LIKE MYSELF?

wow, do u think a pack of trading cards are really worth that much? i've heard alot of people say that they're 2.50 or 2.99 per pack at hallmark... and that is quite reasonable :D but today i saw them for 3.95 at carlton cards and 4.99 at mind games! i decided not to buy trading cards ever unless they are at most 2.99... which would still be considered quite expensive judging by how many cards of a certain type to be able to play... :eek:
OFF TOPIC: YAY IT'S CANADA DAY TODAY! WOO HOO! ANY CANADIANS HERE LIKE MYSELF?
i agree. how could anybody be selling webkinz trading cards for $10? that is more like on ebay. last week i saw a webkinz love puppy going for $1,000 on ebay. :(

I harvested a pumpkin, 4 strawberries, 2 corn on the cobs and 2 watermellons on webkinz. check out chapters. they have lots of webkinz avalible. my mom ordered me the elephant and the bull dog. i am still looking for the dalmation webkinz(i want that 1 really bad).

i tried looking for webkinz trading cards everywhere but nothing. where can they be sold? i looked at the webkinz trading card locator in western canada but no searches:(. where can they be found?

Today's my Birthday!!!! Only Admin noticed that, though. YAY! I got a golden retriver, a Clydesdales Horse and a Cocker Spaniel. That makes 9! But since my sister adopted one tree frog, that means I can choose a bed!

Today's my Birthday!!!! Only Admin noticed that, though. YAY! I got a golden retriver, a Clydesdales Horse and a Cocker Spaniel. That makes 9! But since my sister adopted one tree frog, that means I can choose a bed!
on webkinz I went to kinzpost and sent you a few items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back