Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not sure if the Cheeky Monkey is still be sold in stores, i think the normal monkey is tho ^^ cuz i think the Cheeky Monkey will soon retire just like Cheeky Cat and Cheeky Dog, i've seen prices online for Cheeky Monkey to be higher than regular webkinz, i saw one for sale at $40! :(

I have 10 webkinz. click here to see a video I made with my friend Ashley and our webkinz, It might be a bit creepy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 10 webkinz. click here to see a video I made with my friend Ashley and our webkinz, It might be a bit creepy.
Awww :) that's a cute video! the only thing was that i think u should work on the filming of the white terrier and alley cat, other than that, the video was amazing! i've seen the house of a richhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh webkinz user! :) how long have u been playing? must've worked hard to make all ur money, especially to get so much furniture! ^^

Awww :( that's a cute video! the only thing was that i think u should work on the filming of the white terrier and alley cat, other than that, the video was amazing! i've seen the house of a richhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh webkinz user! :( how long have u been playing? must've worked hard to make all ur money, especially to get so much furniture! ^^
Thanks! I play most of the time when I don't have important tasks to do like: Do alot I mean alot of chores! I mean come'on it's Spring Break! I should be going on the ATV or something I already went to Disney World. Yah it's a little hard work to play the same arcade game that im good at all day. :)

Thanks! I play most of the time when I don't have important tasks to do like: Do alot I mean alot of chores! I mean come'on it's Spring Break! I should be going on the ATV or something I already went to Disney World. Yah it's a little hard work to play the same arcade game that im good at all day. :)
I know what u mean playing ur fave game all day, i was addicted to Candy Bask at one point but stopped altogether now :( i got bored, so the only ways i make money are playing Quizzy's Word Challenge in the arcade, the free daily and hourly events, and Quizzy's Question Corner. I don't get one thing though, if i play a subject in a certain age group for a while, i can't play it anymore. :( anyway, what's ur username? maybe i can go to ur house and visit sometime ^^

I have 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 webkinz cause we are really rich and we go to every store and buy al that they have in stock.I can't remember all of their names but 2.They are Lemon and Oinker.
it could be possible if ur rich. :D but i dont have that much. i have 2 new pets! a pink poodle(pinky) and a cow(milkshake) now i have 22! do u like club penguin? mine is roxi4531.

cool video. i have 22.
whoa :eek: thats alot! anyway, im sure ur video will be great if u film a little bit of ur time on the site and some of ur actual webkinz ;) i enjoy watching videos!

ALRIGHT every one I'm going to say that the 10000000000000000000000000000000000 thing was a joke.Thank you for not benig mean.I really and honestly have 5 webkinz.

i will try to make it work. i still have a bit to work on. :mellow: its powerpoint presentation because my parents say im not allowed to use youtube until i get my digital camera. :) its just shows pictures all of my pets that i own. it doesnt have music(but i will try to get some music on it). :(

i will try to make it work. i still have a bit to work on. :blink: its powerpoint presentation because my parents say im not allowed to use youtube until i get my digital camera. :blink: its just shows pictures all of my pets that i own. it doesnt have music(but i will try to get some music on it). :D
power point doesn't matter, it all works out for me! :mametchi: maybe add some funny comments in there too and very clear pictures would be nice! good luck with ur power point presentation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back