Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
did any of u guys see my webkinz video? do any of u like club penguin? mines roxi4531. and some girls at ma school reported me 10 times today and i never did anything bad :(
Please, don't go off topic. :p

No, I couldn't see your webkinz video! :( It was because you gave us a link to the video on your computer, but we would need to be on your computer to see it. Try putting the video on youtube or google, and then we can see it! :D

I have 17 Webkinz and Lil'' Kinz! I LOVE WEBKINZ!!! It is seriousley soo awesome and i'm 13 and i still play it!

I have 17 Webkinz and Lil'' Kinz! I LOVE WEBKINZ!!! It is seriousley soo awesome and i'm 13 and i still play it!
wow, that means ur the young at heart! :( im eleven but im turning 12 in a week! i only have two webkinz though... :) but i enjoy it anyway!

I have 2 webkinz! Actually, they're little kinz. Bunny and Alley cat. Please be my friend

SodaPopCandy is me and my sister's username.

~*CoConut Cream*~

sweetypie123, i thought the dalmatian was coming out in april ... i guess not, tell us if u get it though! :eek:

coconut cream, i'll add u the next time i go on ... just logged off :eek:

sweetypie123, i thought the dalmatian was coming out in april ... i guess not, tell us if u get it though! :(
coconut cream, i'll add u the next time i go on ... just logged off :wacko:
I have the dalmatian already! :eek: My parents won't let me register it until my birthday (late June), though. :lol:

I have the dalmatian already! :D My parents won't let me register it until my birthday (late June), though. :eek:
late june? that's a long time for u to wait! :D do u have any other webkinz? and if u do, wats ur username? :D i'd like to add u!

late june? that's a long time for u to wait! :huh: do u have any other webkinz? and if u do, wats ur username? ^_^ i'd like to add u!
I also have a sherbet bunny named Lilac. I named her Lilac because she's lavender like Lilacs and the word Lilac actually means earliest love, and my sherbet bunny is my first webkinz.

OH NO, bad news! My mom is actually thinking of giving the dalmatian to one of my friends (linda) as her birthday present instead. The SAME thing happened last year, except with a different item. I used to be interested in LittlestPetShops, and I got one of the big sets. I didn't open it yet, and it was supposed to be for me. But then my mom decided that Linda should have it. Even if I succeed in not giving the dalmatian to Linda, then I'll still have to go through the same thing again, because then my mom will probably want to give it to Amanda for her birthday, which is May 29. Auughh... :lol: The good thing is, is that both Linda and Amanda don't know about my soon-to-come webkinz dalmatian, Linda says she wants the tiger, and Amanda says that webkinz are dumb. The bad thing is, is that Linda doesn't know there's a dalmatian and might change her mind if she sees it, and that Amanda might just be saying webkinz are dumb just because she's jealous that she doesn't have one. ^_^ I know I shouldn't be greedy, but I really want it, and my mom does the same thing every year.

ANYWAYS, I hope that's not considered as spam. Hey, it's about webkinz, right? :)

And yes, late June (June 28, to be exact) is far away...far, far away...*goes on forever* far, far, far, far, FARRR............far away...

And sorry, I'm not allowed to put my webkinz username on the internet. Only with people that I know. :wub:

I also have a sherbet bunny named Lilac. I named her Lilac because she's lavender like Lilacs and the word Lilac actually means earliest love, and my sherbet bunny is my first webkinz.OH NO, bad news! My mom is actually thinking of giving the dalmatian to one of my friends (linda) as her birthday present instead. The SAME thing happened last year, except with a different item. I used to be interested in LittlestPetShops, and I got one of the big sets. I didn't open it yet, and it was supposed to be for me. But then my mom decided that Linda should have it. Even if I succeed in not giving the dalmatian to Linda, then I'll still have to go through the same thing again, because then my mom will probably want to give it to Amanda for her birthday, which is May 29. Auughh... <_< The good thing is, is that both Linda and Amanda don't know about my soon-to-come webkinz dalmatian, Linda says she wants the tiger, and Amanda says that webkinz are dumb. The bad thing is, is that Linda doesn't know there's a dalmatian and might change her mind if she sees it, and that Amanda might just be saying webkinz are dumb just because she's jealous that she doesn't have one. :eek: I know I shouldn't be greedy, but I really want it, and my mom does the same thing every year.

ANYWAYS, I hope that's not considered as spam. Hey, it's about webkinz, right? :unsure:

And yes, late June (June 28, to be exact) is far away...far, far away...*goes on forever* far, far, far, far, FARRR............far away...

And sorry, I'm not allowed to put my webkinz username on the internet. Only with people that I know. :(
it's ok that u dont want to post ur username, i respect ur privacy :D anyway, hope u survive until june... and i hope ur mom doesn't give away ur dalmation! they're sooo cute, ur lucky that ur getting it (or most likely will get it) :)

Webkinz made a chat called kinzchatPLUS! :unsure: you can type what ever u want! but i cant find it. :chohimetchi:
me neither :( i think they're still working on it...

yay, i just got a white terrier today for my birthday :) can't wait to register it!

Yep. The Kinzchat Plus was on once. They tried it. I couldn't get in, though--the servers were all full! And then they took it away on the same day...and they're working on it. I can't wait until it's actually ready!

me too! but it's gonna be kinda hard to talk without numbers, for example if ur talking to someone about W shop prices it's not gonna work B) but it is nice to be able to type things cuz i always forget which word/phrase is under wat category B)

Ugh! I can't find any webkinz anywhere! I looked all over RI and even Boston but they were all sold out. What day of the week should I check for restocks?

~*CoConut Cream*~

GO TO THE MALL IN THE CARD STORE I GOT MY GOOGLE FROM THERE.OR U CAN GO TO SWEET STREET.

BY THE WAY I HAVE A TREE FROG,A BULL DOG,A POLAR BEAR,CHEEKY MONKEY,A UNICORN SHE IS PINK,A LOVE PUP,A GOOGLE,AND A ELEPHANT 9 WEBKINZ TALK TO U LATER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back