Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant find webkinz for ages because the stupid railway strike in canada :p but at least i am geting one for easter and one from chapters(my parents are geting the lion for me). :angry: did u see my webkinz video?

railway strike? where do u live in canada, i don't think there's a railway strike in ontario... don't pay attention to the news :D what's the link to the video? :lol: didn't see it yet!

;) lucky! ;) have a safe trip, talk to u soon! :D i'm going to watch the video

EDIT: I just watched it, it was awesome... but the only suggestion i have is to try to film a little clearer and probably in a brighter room B) u could probably sit the camera on the table

Last edited by a moderator:
I've gotta webkinz named spikey:he's a golden retriever. Ive got one named Brownie:Shes a horse.

:huh: ;) ;) :D :D :D :D

chatterbox_girl, those are cute names! i used to want a horse but now i want either cocker spaniel or gold & white cat... i'm going to get either one of them this weekend :D

prettygirlmadi!, stop being rude, that's probably just how she talks or maybe she doesn't know what to say. i think her video is VERY good... even AWESOME! :p

sweetypie133, don't listen to her... ur video is amazing! :D

today i saw the grey and white cat and the unicorn retired ^_^ but at least i have them both ;)
I saw that too! I have the Lil Unicorn.

Here are my Webkinz:

Minty the Cocker Spainel Dog (My first webkinz!)

Sunny Daze the Chinchilla Dog

Sven the Cheeky Dog (Retired,but still on my account.)

Mimitchi the Lil' Kinz Unicorn (The Unicorn was retired a few days later after I adopted her in late March,but she is still on my Account!

Add me to your friends list please,and my username is FurbyBaby123.Meet me in the Purple Zone!

I saw that too! I have the Lil Unicorn.

Here are my Webkinz:

Minty the Cocker Spainel Dog (My first webkinz!)

Sunny Daze the Chinchilla Dog

Sven the Cheeky Dog (Retired,but still on my account.)

Mimitchi the Lil' Kinz Unicorn (The Unicorn was retired a few days later after I adopted her in late March,but she is still on my Account!

Add me to your friends list please,and my username is FurbyBaby123.Meet me in the Purple Zone!
cute names _mamatchi_! how long have u been playing on webkinz? (as in which day did u join? :puroperatchi: ) i've been playing since mar.4 :rolleyes: not very long!

No she didn't. o_O She sounded like a perfectly normal person anywhere from the ages of 9-15.
Yes i agree with fluffums, sweetypie133 sounds like a normal person... this isn't the place to make fun of people. plus, babies can't talk so how would u know how they sound? :p

yay, and for real on topic webkinz chat, if there are any in stock... i'm getting my 4th webkinz on sunday! i can't be very sure because of the railway strike i just recently heard about, something i didn't know cuz i live in ontario... might delay the shipment of more webkinz :D i just hope there are some left! it's going to be my last one until black cat in september and reindeer in november :D

Last edited by a moderator:
the stupid railwaystrike is on and its badder. so i cant get webkinz for a very long time :mellow: . maybe even for 3 months or longer. well i will check out ebay for some :D .
:D that's bad :D i think that might be affecting stores in ontario because many stores are either sold out or have very little stock... and i wanted another one before summer holiday, when i'm going on vacation :D pls wish me luck with being able to get one tomorrow, going to another mall to check the stores for webkinz :p

I have a yorkie, a tree frog, and a lil' kinz tree frog. Sugar, JumpJump, Lily
i like how the yorkie's look, but i don't really like their fur... it's a bit rough :D

the frog at chapter.ca had the frog webkinz avalible just today so my parents ordered it for me(i named it froggy) and also the lion was avalible so my parents ordered it too(i named it roar) i also got the leopard for easter(i named it spots) that makes 27! i really want the dalmation, koala and the clydesdale.

WOW, 27? that's alot! O.O after my 4th one i'm not allowed to get anymore for a while... :) and there might not even be any for me to get a 4th one today ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back