Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My little sister has the Lil' Kinz Panda. she named it Candy Mandy. She loves that panda very much because it is retired.

Hey everyone I have not been on Webkinz World for like 2 months is there anything I might not have heard of?? Boy, if I go on there right now there might be a lot. :)

Anyway, I love webkinz I have 41 and my favorites are my dalmatian, my yellow lab and my chocolate lab. My user names are dolphin1234567890 and ChihuahuaKrazy if anyome wants to add me!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i got:

a lil kinz black poodle

another elephant and adopted it today as the POTM

another lil kinz black and white cat that i found with the tag still attached to it and not registered!

i looked on webkinz insider and they said that the rhino and the black and white cheeky dog got retired! so quick for retiring them both ;)

I have 29 webkinz! :hitodetchi: ! here is a list: ellie the lil' kinz elephant, salsa the lil' kinz alley cat, sparkle the tree frog, waddles the googles, bamboo the panda, dreamer the lil' kinz horse, twinkle the pink pony, hermit the frog, cocoa the chocolate lab, flicka the black stallion, fearless the lion, belle the lil' kinz cow, sunshine the yellow lab, lilly the lil' kinz tree frog, sweetie the clydesdale horse, gumbo the koala, sammy the bengal tiger, kimmy the tiger snake, sheldon the turtle, lucy the golden retriever, charcoal the black lab, oreo the black and white cheeky dog, ginger the american cocker spaniel, clucky the chicken, bubble gum the hippo, spring the duck, blush the lil' kinz penguin, and flippers the lil' inz penguin. please post back soon!! :ichigotchi: :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: :eek: :nyatchi: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :nazotchi: :kusatchi: :nyatchi: :nyatchi: :gozarutchi: :chohimetchi: :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back