Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!! U R So lucky!!!!! I want the tie - dye frog sooo badly!!!! It's me talking if you scroll up I'm the one who has 29 webkinz I'm tamagotchi lover 16 anyway please post back that would rock!!! yay! (sorry I'm very giddy right now!!!) :furawatchi:   :hitodetchi:   :wub:   :) [/code]

Last edited by a moderator:
This maybe kinda off-topic, but after a year I decided to change my avatar.
Who likes my new Webkinz avatar?
i love your avvie it is adorable

my latest is the collie but i am getting mor for my b-day on the 24th

and also who loikes my new avvie

Cute avvies ^-^

I have a webkinz account. I was hooked on it for a while, then I stopped going on it. I still do, just less often. The last one I got was....hmmm......I ~think~ it was a white terrier. I have a lot of webbiez now :)

^thanx

i just got the yellow lab[last one on shelf due to being retired] and himalayan cat for my birthday[june 21st]

yeah i did get lucky and i have all the labs and i meant 21st for b-day

you guys should enter my webkinz raffle (check out my siggy for the link)

so i have 3 webkinz

Munches the lil kinz panda

Justy the webkinz panda

Hollis the webkinz black bear.

this has got to be the longest topic in the history of tama talk!

I have 79 webkinz. If ya'll know that magazine Plushie Pals, i'm sending in my picture for the next magazine, because i just got the new one. So, my name is Jamie from connecticut, and if you see me, then you can mail me, if you want :rolleyes:

I have 79 webkinz. If ya'll know that magazine Plushie Pals, i'm sending in my picture for the next magazine, because i just got the new one. So, my name is Jamie from connecticut, and if you see me, then you can mail me, if you want :)
Holy snacks! I live in Connecticut too!

Hope your pic gets featured!

I'm still getting my mom to get me a subscription to Plushie Pals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back