Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's 'my page'? I'm a webby oldie, and I'm coming back after 4 months. They didn't have that 4 months ago. x.x

Its like:

My favourite pet is the _____.

I love to go to the ______.

My favourite game is ______.

Like that :unsure:

Its like:
My favourite pet is the _____.

I love to go to the ______.

My favourite game is ______.

Like that :)
Thanks. At first it wasn't showing anything.

It's all good now. :D

of course, and one of my high scores in in tile towers and its in the two thousands!

Yeah, the Christmas ornaments look so cool! But I'm not allowed to get them. My mum says that now I already have 2 Webkinz I cannot buy any more. So after this year, my account will expire and I won't be able to go on it again. :) It's a shame because it is a fun site but I don't want to be immature and base my life around it too much (I am 12, turning 13 on Halloween). So I don't mind too much but I will miss it! :) A year to go, though! :)

Why don't you just tell your mom that it will expire and that you only need one to add on a year? Unless you don't want to then never mind!!!!!!!!! HEHE :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry im really hyper b/c im drinking mountain dew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's goooooood!!!!!!! :D :D ;) ;) :D :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the Christmas ornaments look so cool! But I'm not allowed to get them. My mum says that now I already have 2 Webkinz I cannot buy any more. So after this year, my account will expire and I won't be able to go on it again. :) It's a shame because it is a fun site but I don't want to be immature and base my life around it too much (I am 12, turning 13 on Halloween). So I don't mind too much but I will miss it! ;) A year to go, though! :D
I saw the Christmas ornaments today! :D But I got a Webkinz and trading card pack instead. I should have gotten the Lil' Trigger Fish and an ornament. ;)

Immature? Basing life around it? Girl, I'm 13, in the 8th grade, and almost my entire middle school life has been addicted to Webkinz, and I'm fine!

Also, try asking her for one on your birthday, or one on Christmas. And if she says no, remind of her of Santa Clause. XD And also tell her you won't get too crazy about them.

Yeah, the Christmas ornaments look so cool! But I'm not allowed to get them. My mum says that now I already have 2 Webkinz I cannot buy any more. So after this year, my account will expire and I won't be able to go on it again. :huh: It's a shame because it is a fun site but I don't want to be immature and base my life around it too much (I am 12, turning 13 on Halloween). So I don't mind too much but I will miss it! :huh: A year to go, though! :D
I you were my friend, I would buy you one. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back