Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what's wrong with the video, it's not like ur in it... y do ur parents want u to delete it? anyway, i couldn't get my fourth webkinz the past sunday... but i'm getting one this sunday from mastermind cuz they said they'd be restocking on Wednesday (tomorrow) :furawatchi:

what's wrong with the video, it's not like ur in it... y do ur parents want u to delete it? anyway, i couldn't get my fourth webkinz the past sunday... but i'm getting one this sunday from mastermind cuz they said they'd be restocking on Wednesday (tomorrow) ;)
my parents dont allow me to have a video :(

my parents caught me with the video on youtube so i have to delete it now before i get grounded :) but at least you guys got to see it
Aww.........That is so sad! ;) :p :(

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a webkinz! i have 2 unicorn named Aisha and a white terrier named Claudia if u want friends in webkinz world add me my user is S0ha and the pther is unicorngirl12345 :angry: ppl ADD ME!

[SIZE=8pt]Hi!!! I'm Miley!!! My real name is Madison. I LUV webkinz!!! I saw your video some time ago Sweetie, sorry you had to delete it. You did a good job!! You have so many webkinz! Give the link if you make a new one. I bet it will great!!! B) :D :p :ph34r: [/SIZE]

I am Avril0903 and I have the chihaha, Alley Cat, Golden Retriever, Leopard, BAasset Hound, White Poodle

[SIZE=8pt]I have 6 webkinz!!! I copied somones names cause they were cute though. I got a unicorn named Angel, a lil' kinz terrior named Sweetie, a pig named Oinker, a pink poodle named Princess, A lion named Lemon, and a buny named Nibbles. My username is Pinkdolphin100. Add me!!!!!!! Add me Sweetie. :ph34r: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]I have 6 webkinz!!! I copied somones names cause they were cute though. I got a unicorn named Angel, a lil' kinz terrior named Sweetie, a pig named Oinker, a pink poodle named Princess, A lion named Lemon, and a buny named Nibbles. My username is Pinkdolphin100. Add me!!!!!!! Add me Sweetie. :ph34r: [/SIZE]
:p hey, ur prettygirlmadi! ur webkinz names and username is the exact same as the user prettygirlmadi! and there's no denying it unless ur saying u guys share the same account

[SIZE=8pt]Prettygirlmadi! was mean. Even though she gave me her account.[/SIZE]

sweetiepie133, GET out of here cause your off topic.Don't post about tamas here.
stop being mean to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well... ok, but it doesn't seem like prettygirlmadi! would actually give u her account, she was sooo mean and... u seem pretty nice, but her signature was also about her being hyper (wierd....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back