Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=8pt]A bunch of people have things about being hyper. Example, Rey Mysterio. Ohh and I am WAY more nice and hyper than prettygirlmadi! I am NOT trying to be affensive. Please don't take it in a bad way. Please, I hate people being sad. :angry: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]she gave me her account cause on the topic when she was REALLY giving away a 10 webkinz account, she gave up and she let me have her old account and she kept the one with 10 webkinz. She only did, cause I was the only one who replied. She said that she didn't want 2 accounts.[/SIZE]

Please, don't take this offensively chelsbels but, Prettygirlmadi! and sweetiepie123 got over what she said about to get out of here and Prettygirlmadi! said she was sorry, so I think we should drop it please?

oh, i see... but she seemed pretty rude, she didn't seem like a person that would give up her account THAT easily :( can i come over sometime? she's already on my friends list :)

[SIZE=8pt]She only did because I know her in real life. She can be really mean to people. We are friends though. She never wants to be mean. She's just been going through alot. Her parents are not getting along and she is very upset. I feel bad for her. SHe is sorry to everyone on Tamatalk and she isn't gonna get on anymore because she knows everyone hates her. SHE SAID SHE IS VERY SORRY. Sweetie, she said she only called you a baby cause she was jelious that you hae so many webkinz and that she is having a hard time. Is there anything she can do to fix stuff? She is just really sorry. Yes you can come over whenever I'm on. What is your username?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Fine!!! Fine!!! Fine!!! I am Prettygirlmadi! I am so sorry everyone and I didn't mean to be mean and everything is so hard on me. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!! Sweetie, it is true that I am jelious of how nice and lucky you are. I AM SO SORRY!!! I AM SO SORRY!PLEASE CAN WE MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE??? THIS IS WHY I MADE A NEW PERSON. I WAS SO UPSET AND SAD THAT I WAS JUST HAVING A HARD TIME. I just could not lie to you great and nice people anymore. PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE ME? *bawling on and on* PLEASE? :) :( :wacko: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]I am really not mean, I just got mad cause of my parents fighting and all. I'm so sorry. I will be nice and everything just like this. I am a christian and I am so sorry to Jesus and God. I am sorry to everyone. Please don't get mad. Please?[/SIZE]

P.S. I am VERY sorry for being off topic.

i guess we can forgive u, but that's only if u promise not to call anyone names and not act rudely even if things are bad for u... i can understand but u can't take out ur anger here <_<

[SIZE=8pt]I am soooo sorry kaosMIMI and I'm even more sorry to sweetiepie. I didn't mean the things I said to you. I was just happy for you and I got a little jelious. Will you guys please forgive me? PLEASE?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]I am soooo sorry kaosMIMI and I'm even more sorry to sweetiepie. I didn't mean the things I said to you. I was just happy for you and I got a little jelious. Will you guys please forgive me? PLEASE?[/SIZE]
hey wat about me!?!? u were mean to me too i dont wanna be mean too u will u forgive me too! please cause if u say sorry i forgive u!

You said mean things about me first and then you made fun of me cause I was talking to someone else.

You said mean things about me first and then you made fun of me cause I was talking to someone else.
im really sorry to ~miley~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pochitchi: :eek: :eek: :( :( :( :(

yay! i just got a golden retriever today... now i have a unicorn (Serenity), a pegasus (Spirit), a white terrier (Snowy) and a golden retriever (Cookie)

Hi everyone. It's me Lionkinz.

I may ask a guide to close this topic, why? Here's why:

- Many people have been off topic

- Theres been fighting

- Some people have been rude to others

If you guys and girls stop what I listed above then I won't ask a guide to close the topic. (i made this topic so...)

*Lionkinz

I have 4 - Lil Bling the lil' frog, Cha Cha the chihuahua, Poncho the bear and Truffles the tree frog. My friend and I might share an account.
me to

there's a rare item in curio shop 6-7pm i think... it's the Royal Estate Bed going for 7750! :huh:

Maybe, I have 10,000$ I'm not lying please believe me. It's cause I saved up and I just got 2 new webkinz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back