Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a black and white cat named Lizzie. My name is cheesygrins if anyone wants to add me. :)

i have enough money to buy more... but i'm not allowed to buy anymore for a while :p i'm hoping to buy the black cat and reindeer at the end of the year :wub:
and sweetypie, where'd u find those? they sound pretty awesome, but are they ALL coming out this month?
i searched it online for more webkinz. there not avalible until june

If you wish to know my username, is is bubblewubble

:D

Enjoy Webkinz, if you don't have one, hope you are able to purchase one!

o.0 that's a big collection u've got there! i only have a unicorn and might be getting a golden retriever or pegasus :( how do u take care of all of em? :)
I have 20 now and still counting!

:mimitchi: I am very poor on cash, tips would be nice. :eek:

Planning to purchase a bowling lane, the Alley Cat play thing, that rainbow wig, and other stuff when I have more cash.

Being my friend, sending me those items WOULD be nice, but it does not matter.

-Cotton

:) :D GRRRRRRR i am so mad. a new strike boomed in and now we cant get any webkinz until like augest. :p i havent got any for ages since march. :D but my parents ordered me the dalmation and the st bernard from ebay. where do you get the trading cards?

whoa, i still have 5 gems til the crown of wonder!!! sad to here the strike is back, u can get trading cards from stores that sell webkinz supposingly ^_^ i want them but it's kinda hard when none of my friends have webkinz except from people outside my regular school -_-

and cotton, the best ways to earn money is to watch out for extra hourly events such as an extra spin on wheel of wow, or push the big button of kinzcash. on top of that, u should do all the daily events and try to even do two jobs a day. :D otherwise, try to save ur money from buying useless things and purchase things during sales.

Warriorscats... the post of mine u quoted was such a long time ago, i already have 4 instead of 1 and getting the 2nd... i have a unicorn, pegasus, white terrier and golden retriever, plus planning on getting more :p

When I brought my Googles webkinz at Hallmark yesterday,I also brought some trading cards! And the code gave me one of the recipies shown on the show "The Secret Chef"! It was a pie! My googes said that it was yummy!

Here is the rest of my webkinz collection:

Pinkie Pie the White Poodle

Kuchipatchi the Dalmation

Mametchi the Lil Kinz Elephant

Sweetberry the Pegasus

Huckleberry Larry the Googles (on webkinz I could not fit the second R in Larry,so it's Huckleberry Lary)

Meet me as furbybaby123 on Webkinz and add me to your buddies list! Meet me in the purple zone!

i found two today in the hallmark store in our mall! but the were the pug and the polar bear and i have them both. when i left the store, another child went in the store and bought the webkinz.

today i went to another mall... the carlton cards was sold out, the hallmark was left with an alley cat and a lion someone else was holding... :ph34r: but, their were billions of then in toys toys toys, like dalmation, cheeky monkey (i wanted it but it was $20 instead of $15), i even saw beagle and the spotted frog both for $20! the older ones only cost $15 :ph34r: but i saw the trading cards too! i decided not to get them cuz they were sellin them for $5 :ph34r:

I gots 5 Webkinz.

Chloe the white Poodle

Fluffy the white Persian

Quackers the Googles (owned by me brother)

Sean the Lil' Kinz Frog (owned by me other brother)

Wilbur the Pig (owned by all 3 of us)

I'm {it's a secret} there.

I'm mostly in the Pink Zone and the Garden Yard in KinzChat PLUS.

I really wanna get more Webkinz, Webkinz cards, and Webkinz carriers.

Last edited by a moderator:
today i went to another mall... the carlton cards was sold out, the hallmark was left with an alley cat and a lion someone else was holding... :lol: but, their were billions of then in toys toys toys, like dalmation, cheeky monkey (i wanted it but it was $20 instead of $15), i even saw beagle and the spotted frog both for $20! the older ones only cost $15 :lol: but i saw the trading cards too! i decided not to get them cuz they were sellin them for $5 :lol:
your lucky! i went back to the hallmark store in our mall and the polar bear and pug were gone!(i saw em yesterday). the clerk at the hallmark store says she is going to get hundreds. webkinz are now being shipped out ;) my mom ordered the dalmation and the st.bernard. the prices of the webkinz have gone up to about 15.00

i looked on chapters.ca and they have 10 webkinz back in stock :) my mom ordered me the webkinz yorkie and my sister the cow(she really wanted the cow). they have the panda, tree frog, pugg, cheeky monkey, cow, yorkie, pink poodle, googles, polar bear and bull frog. the rest it out of stock(they say the webkinz are on reorder).

When I went to purchase ONE Webkinz, there were three different "species" available:

Pug, Striped Alley Cat, and this fluffy white dog.

When I chose the cat, I was lucky, because there is a Webkinz game item for the Striped Alley Cat! :blink:

-Cotton

I am getting these new Webkinz on my birthday. My birthday is 14 more days!

Here are their names (I can't adopt them untill my birthday!):

Mohimatchi the White Terrier (white dog with pink bow)

Soccerball the Frog

Debatchi the Golden Retriver (yellow dog) (Lil' Kinz)

Harutchi the Pug (dog)

Mizumatchi the Lion (Lil' Kinz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back