Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I love Webkinz! I have a Unicorn named Majesty, a Cocker Spaniel named Goldy, a Pig named Honey, a Pug named Spirit, and a Beagle name Shiloh, and a Raccoon named Bonnie. Add me! My username is: MagicDreams96 :blink:

I have 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 webkinz cause we are really rich and we go to every store and buy al that they have in stock.I can't remember all of their names but 2.They are Lemon and Oinker.
sure u do :blink: and in a pritty pink unicorn.u probably only have the two u named

by the way im katl96 and i have nine webkinz they are:alley cat(sdaira), googles(google),panda(jude)ill unicorn(destiniy)

pink poney(serra),lepord(jonsey),racoon(tyler),beagle(bridgette)poler brear(hunter) and feel free to add me im usually in the club house any one wanna meet me there?

tommorow is the webkinz scavenger hunt for 10,000 kinzcash!

P.S. only 2 days left until school. tommorow is the last day of summer holidays:( but my mom will probably buy me a webkinz since its the last day of summer holidays tomorrow.

did yall know that the frog is the pet of the month? i read it in the newspaper in webkinz world. and who has webkinz mouse pads yet? in our city, we dont have any yet. who has bookmarks? they just got released and i am thinking about getting 1. and webkinz lip gloss and body spray just got released too. i want some webkinz lip gloss and body spray. i am still collecting charms until i have all 24. my friend has a plushie pals magasine. it talks alot about webkinz. who has a plushie pals magasine?

here is my top 3 fav sites:

1. Webkinz

2. Neopets

3. Youtube

did yall know that the frog is the pet of the month? i read it in the newspaper in webkinz world. and who has webkinz mouse pads yet? in our city, we dont have any yet. who has bookmarks? they just got released and i am thinking about getting 1. and webkinz lip gloss and body spray just got released too. i want some webkinz lip gloss and body spray. i am still collecting charms until i have all 24. my friend has a plushie pals magasine. it talks alot about webkinz. who has a plushie pals magasine?

here is my top 3 fav sites:

1. Webkinz

2. Neopets

3. Youtube
i saw mouse pads in a Hallmark the other day... very colourful but i don't need them. :) there was no price on them and i was in a hurry so i didn't get to ask.

I'm getting some charms soon! ;)

Oh, and Bratzack's geting a Lil' kinz today or tomorow. He says he can't wait to take a look around the Webkinz World and in here, Webkinz Talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back