Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason why i have 72 webkinz is because i bought webkinz since april 2006(last year) and my mom and dad always buys me webkinz and my sis has like 62 because the same reason. and like every day, i do chores around my house to earn some allowence for more webkinz. I WANNA COLLECT ALL OF THE WEBKINZ. there are only ones my mom or dad won't be buying is the cheeky dog and cheeky cat. my parents say i have to save up all of my money for the cheeky dog and cheeky cat. ohh, and yesterday i bought my self the webkinz german shepherd and named it roxi.

my friend got herself the REINDEER!!! she says she got it at the hallmark store in the mall. so today i am going to look for the reindeer. together, me and my sis have 143 webkinz!!!!

The reason why i have 72 webkinz is because i bought webkinz since april 2006(last year) and my mom and dad always buys me webkinz and my sis has like 62 because the same reason. and like every day, i do chores around my house to earn some allowence for more webkinz. I WANNA COLLECT ALL OF THE WEBKINZ. there are only ones my mom or dad won't be buying is the cheeky dog and cheeky cat. my parents say i have to save up all of my money for the cheeky dog and cheeky cat. ohh, and yesterday i bought my self the webkinz german shepherd and named it roxi.my friend got herself the REINDEER!!! she says she got it at the hallmark store in the mall. so today i am going to look for the reindeer. together, me and my sis have 143 webkinz!!!!
I knew it. Supporting parents. :(

You've been playing a year longer than me though.

Cool, the reindeer's pretty ugly in my opinion. Next year, for my account renewal, I want a black cat. They are very cute, and it'll be at the perfect time because I need to get it in Oct.

Cool, the reindeer's pretty ugly in my opinion. Next year, for my account renewal, I want a black cat. They are very cute, and it'll be at the perfect time because I need to get it in Oct.
I alos want a black cat. But I'm broke.........................

help!!! i wanna get into a room in the webkinz clubhouse but my account takes a long time to respond. why is this taking so long?????? i havent been in the clubhouse for like 2 months now cause my account is slow. maybe ganz is fixing it.

I know no one is going to believe me, but I have 69 Webkinz! :mellow: I swear!

Idk, it happened to me and the clubhouse just wasn't loading. Try logging out and then logging back in. That sometimes helps.
i tryed logging out and logging back in but it still wont work:(. i tryed deleting some people i dont know from my friend list and that didnt work. what else can i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back