Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok sure, but it might be cheap because all my rare stuff i wanna keep. it might be some furni or a poster.

I try not to listen to the rumors, but there are just soo many elaborated stories over the internet about it that it's really hard not to believe. And now my best friend said it happened to her.

Sweetypie, whats ur code and username?If you already used the code it's ok to tell us cause we can't use it if yuo already did.
We're not stu[id. Her code and username will let you into her account for you to hack it

I went on webkinz today and yesterday. Yesterday was thanksgiving for US! I got a little lepercaun hat, its on my lil kinz Lion. I havent ate my pie and the other thing.

The other day, I got the popstar wardrobe from the wheel of wow.

Today on webkinz, I just played tile towers, and I saw in the newz paper the Charcoal cat, penguin and the collie!!!

They are all so cute!! my sister tamakiddy!! almost got a new webkin yeterday at mastermind!!

If it says we can not connect to webkinz world, just exit and click on Customer Support, then try to log in, is it trouble logging in or not?

no, it's no that. I just have a crappy interent sevice. I got on today, but only to find that all the stuff in my dock was GONE! Check out my topic for details.

no, it's no that. I just have a crappy interent sevice. I got on today, but only to find that all the stuff in my dock was GONE! Check out my topic for details.
do you know how it happened and who did it? by the way, i adopted a webkinz penguin today and named it marina. my 78th webkinz!

You're telling me!

And what's even more crazy is that today I woke up and I looked at my webkinz who was right next to me on the bed, and she was on her back. I saw that some of her fur had come off exposing her "skin", but when I looked at it, and touched it, it wasn't hair that was missing. She had a hole in her! My poor little Daisy! I haven't even had her two months yet and she's already falling apart! *sniff* I'm going to go make a topic about webkinz injuries. We had one a while ago, but it died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back