Webkinz...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much do you like them?

• I absolutley ADORE mine!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love them!

• I can't stop buying them!

• There pretty cool...

• Meh...There Ok I guess...

• I really want one!

• I don't really like them...

• I hate them!!!

• AAAH!! GET THEM AWAY FROM ME!!!

• What in the world are Webkinz?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warriorscats

Reaction score
Do you like Webkinz? I love them more that anything!!! (well, almost anything! :D ) I have 11 so far and sometime soon my mom is getting my the Cheeky Monkey!!!

My Webkinz in the order that I got them:

Golden Retriever: Marina

Cocker Spaniel: Charlie

Lion: Nathan

Panda: Bamboo

Tiger: Lasher

Leopard: Han Solo (I got that name from Star Wars! :D )

Black Lab: Luke (I also got that name from Star Wars!)

Lil' Kinz Gorilla: Kong

Black Bear: Fudge

Googles: Quacker

St. Bernard: Sebastien

I can't wait till' my mom gets my the Cheeky Monkey!!! And I love my St.Bernard so much! :D (I just got him an hour ago!)

Youre lucky. I want a webkinz but I cant find them in any store. :D

Youre lucky. I want a webkinz but I cant find them in any store. :D
If you can't find them in any store you can also get them off the internet! Just google Webkinz and a list of websites will appear! If you were to order them off the internet I would order them from InternetPetz.com! It should be close to the top of the list from googling webkinz!

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely ADORE them! I gots 4 today. I now have 10 webkinz pets.

I have 2 G & W Cats:

Kat (Boy) and Kitten (Girl)

2 Love Puppies:

Sweetheart (Boy) and Valentine (Girl)

2 Googles:

Googles (Boy) and Googlei (Girl)

2 Horses (NEW!)

Racer (Boy) and Dixie (Girl)

and 2 Frogs (NEW!)

Froggie (Boy) and Ribbit (Girl)

I got the special daredevil bed! :D

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Wow, that's quite a collection you have there! :D

I have over 100 stuffed animals from when I was little. I finally got myself detached from them, because I kept about 30 of them in my bed and I was getting a bit closteraphobic. :D Now I just sleep with my teddy bear and 2 moshi pillows.

I don't think I'll be getting a Webkinz - they sure are cute, though. :D

Do you like Webkinz? I love them more that anything!!! (well, almost anything! :D ) I have 11 so far and sometime soon my mom is getting my the Cheeky Monkey!!!
My Webkinz in the order that I got them:

Golden Retriever: Marina

Cocker Spaniel: Charlie

Lion: Nathan

Panda: Bamboo

Tiger: Lasher

Leopard: Han Solo (I got that name from Star Wars! :D )

Black Lab: Luke (I also got that name from Star Wars!)

Lil' Kinz Gorilla: Kong

Black Bear: Fudge

Googles: Quacker

St. Bernard: Sebastien

I can't wait till' my mom gets my the Cheeky Monkey!!! And I love my St.Bernard so much! :D (I just got him an hour ago!)
Congrats on your St. Bernard! Come to where I live! They've gots lots of Cheeky Monkeys. Although I wanted one, I didn't get one. :D

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

I definitely ADORE them! I gots 4 today. I now have 10 webkinz pets.
I have 2 G & W Cats:

Kat (Boy) and Kitten (Girl)

2 Love Puppies:

Sweetheart (Boy) and Valentine (Girl)

2 Googles:

Googles (Boy) and Googlei (Girl)

2 Horses (NEW!)

Racer (Boy) and Dixie (Girl)

and 2 Frogs (NEW!)

Froggie (Boy) and Ribbit (Girl)

I got the special daredevil bed! :)

~ Xo.CeCe.oX
oh thats why earlier it said you had 6, then i saw you had 10.

lol, i thought i was going crazy.

:D

I don't have any, but I seen a picture of the monkey and the cheeky and they're pretty cool I guess.....

Call me insane but I have 33... LoL, I don't collect them that much anymore but I still love mine.
33!!! Lucky!!! My parents hate it when I get new webkinz! Really they just say: Why would you get another one of those silly toys!? Or: Why would you waste your money on those!? But then they just forget about them. I mean, sereously, I bet that they had tons of toys when they were little and they loved them! Why can't they just see how cool webkinz are!? Oh well... anyway I can't wait until my mom gets me the Cheeky Monkey!!! :)

Ohhh! ~*BabyGurl*~! You know how your on the waiting list for a Sherbert Bunny! Today when I went to the store to get my St.Bernard they had TONS of Sherbert Bunnies! So that means that I could have gotten one today! But I didn't really like them...Oh well! I just wanted to tell you that they had Sherbert Bunnies at the store I go to! :)

Ohhh! ~*BabyGurl*~! You know how your on the waiting list for a Sherbert Bunny! Today when I went to the store to get my St.Bernard they had TONS of Sherbert Bunnies! So that means that I could have gotten one today! But I didn't really like them...Oh well! I just wanted to tell you that they had Sherbert Bunnies at the store I go to! :D
:"(

Send me 2 of 'em and I'll pay you back! :D

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

oh thats why earlier it said you had 6, then i saw you had 10.lol, i thought i was going crazy.

:D
Lolz, I just got home and registered them, then i forgot that I didn't change my siggy! lolz. I'm crazi lyke dat. :D

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

:"(
Send me 2 of 'em and I'll pay you back! :D

~ Xo.CeCe.oX
well, I can't REALLY send you two of them because..

1-My mom would NEVER let me do it! :angry:

2-I can't have your exact address

3-I would have to buy them with my own money

4-ummmmm.....

lolz! Don't think that I ACTUALLY believed you when you asked my to send you 2 of them! But you know, Sometimes I wish that YOU could send me a Cheeky Monkey! Lolz!!! :D

Sorry that was very odd! Well anyway I'm a little hyper right now because I just had a big piece of Chocolate cake! (I wonder if there's any left......)

well, I can't REALLY send you two of them because..1-My mom would NEVER let me do it! :D

2-I can't have your exact address

3-I would have to buy them with my own money

4-ummmmm.....

lolz! Don't think that I ACTUALLY believed you when you asked my to send you 2 of them! But you know, Sometimes I wish that YOU could send me a Cheeky Monkey! Lolz!!! :D

Sorry that was very odd! Well anyway I'm a little hyper right now because I just had a big piece of Chocolate cake! (I wonder if there's any left......)
Maybe I can....XD

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Hey I was wondering if you can give me your username for webkinz? My username is WarriorsBooks.....XDXDXD. And if you already did, I don't remember and I'm to lazy to look! Also I'll log on right now so I can add you and you can come check out my webkinz's house! It's pretty awesome! XDXDXD!

Hey I was wondering if you can give me your username for webkinz? My username is WarriorsBooks.....XDXDXD. And if you already did, I don't remember and I'm to lazy to look! Also I'll log on right now so I can add you and you can come check out my webkinz's house! It's pretty awesome! XDXDXD!
Okaii. I know, you've asked me before. And stay in green zone. My friend won't let me get out of the green zone. :D

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back