Webkinz...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much do you like them?

• I absolutley ADORE mine!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love them!

• I can't stop buying them!

• There pretty cool...

• Meh...There Ok I guess...

• I really want one!

• I don't really like them...

• I hate them!!!

• AAAH!! GET THEM AWAY FROM ME!!!

• What in the world are Webkinz?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okaii. I know, you've asked me before. And stay in green zone. My friend won't let me get out of the green zone. :D
~ Xo.CeCe.oX
well, I'm in the green zone but your still not on! Are you almost logged on?

Darn it! Did you leave because of one of those silly invalid webkinz ID? If you did then I know what it's like! It's happened to me TONS of times when I'm at other peoples houses! I hate it! One minute the person invites you to another room the next....BAM! The invalid webkinz ID pops up! Oh well! I just invited you over again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, but it always logs me off! :D
~ Xo.CeCe.oX
Don't you hate it when that silly "Invalid Webkinz ID" Thingy pops up! It gets me SO annoyed!!! :D :angry: :blink:

Yeah I hate that Invalid Webkinz ID thing too, and sometimes it says gibberish like "Ghd84" or something, then logs me off...

Anyway, my username is offkeykitty if anyone wants to add me.

Youre lucky. I want a webkinz but I cant find them in any store. :D
ok if u want 2 buy a webkinz go 2 www.webkinz.com now if that link worked(if it doesnt just type in www.webkinz.com) now if your here thn click on the store location button. now enter your info and it will tell u where 2 buy webkinz.

ps hope i helped!

Yeah I hate that Invalid Webkinz ID thing too, and sometimes it says gibberish like "Ghd84" or something, then logs me off...
Anyway, my username is offkeykitty if anyone wants to add me.
You're already on my friends list! :D

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Did you know that there is going to ba a Dalmation webkinz coming out in March? I'm going to get it as soon as it comes out!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back