Website

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

My lil Star

Reaction score
Natasja, how did u make ur website?? its sooo cool can u help me make one like that and i'll give u credit for helping me if u will. thankz so much and please email me at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, i love natasja's website to! Its one of my faves.

I think it is as good as tamatalk! :(

:blush:, thank you very much! I made it by using a program called dreamweaver and I also used lots of CSS (stylesheets, that's what you get your font colours etc. with). But I'm making websites for almost three years now and I'm obsessed with it ;) . So by practising a lot you'll get the hang of it. At the moment I can't help you with making a website, because I'm way too busy with my job. I don't even have the time to add something to my own sites :(

I can give you some advice though, this is how I learned it:

- Get yourself some free webspace to put your website on, for example at Freewebs or Envy

- I learned to program html a lot easier by using Dreamweaver

- Practise, practise, practise ;-) Just search google for good tutorials. I can also recommend Lissa Explains it all and DNW

- Use a program like Photoshop or Paint Shop pro to make a nice header (top image) with.

- When you've got no inspiration you can always use free layouts! You only have to replace the text with your own :D These are good layout sites: Lex Designs | Miz Graphics | Layoutland

- If you find it difficult to start, you can first use a weblog to write about tamagotchi's. You get free webspace with premade templates at Tabulas or Blogger

Have fun! :lol:

Another good weblog service is journalspace.com, you can get a blog there.

I've used dreamweaver before, it's a very interesting program...we used it for some basic website design in my Computer Applacations and Technology class last year. It's pretty handy to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back