Weird Dreams!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream that I put my FAVORITE shoes in water, and they turned this UGLY orange. OwO

And my sister had a dream that Scott killed himself. D: And that I was crying so hard. Sounds real. [Not that Scott would kill himself, I mean I'd be crying.]

And once I had a dream that a 6th grader Baritone player stole my Tuba. @w@ I was so scared, because it was before a concert [And the concert was @ like.. 6:00 AM O_____O] *Shoots the 6th grader* And Mr.Hanna was angry and said that I should take better care of my swtuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
one time i had i dream i was eating pie, then a hippo came and stole it so i ate the hippo instead. @.@ don't ask.

I had three weird nightmares last night. ._.

#1: There was a tornado in my state.. NJ. Which probably wouldn't happen.

#2: I sing/speak very low [baritone/Bass], and I was talking in my dream and I lost my voice. O_O

#3: I got a F in Band just because I was late to Math. OwO And my BD broke his leg. WTF. And I wasn't able to attend a band festival just because I didn't go to math. ._.

Last night I had a dream that me and my friend were driving cars. We don't know how to drive, so we kept ramming the cars into resturants and buildings. It was the day I saw Pikachu Lover's topic on how she drove the car through the garage wall. I knew reading that would come back to bite me. lol

I've dreamt a couple times that Pete Wentz was my best friend.

A couple months ago I dreamt I was hanging out with Panic At The Disco in my grandmother's backyard.

And a few nights ago I had a dream my woodstove blew up. I was like, "What was that!?" and my brother said, "I think it was the woodstove. Oh well."

Oh yeah, and last night I dreamt there was a terrorist in my school and we were all evacuated to the playground, even though he was coming outside. xD

I usually wake up before the really good aprt in all my dreams though, which I don't like xD

I don't dream often. But when I do tehy're usually weird dreams/Nightmares.

I've also forgotten most of mine. v.v;;

I had this dream I was giving my little sister a bath. Then this creepy kid from school appears in the bathtub. The he chased after me. I ran. Then he caught me and raped me. D= And then the rest of it was a jumbled mess... But still it was one of my worst dreams. :)

Oh. I wake up thinkinh 'WTF' and yet I always forget my dreams.

But Adam Savage from Mythbusters said this about one of his dreams

'I was in a plane about to crash and I stood up the front and announced "I don't think this is a real plane crash because i'm not wearing any pants" -laughs- '

I saw that that episode. Then he is like, "And whenever I am not wearing pants, it always ends up being a dream."

But I had a dream that Gabe Saporta came to my house, I was like "What the hell? wWy are you at my house and how do you know my name?!" And, ah, there weren't many conversations after that.

:\

Last night I had a dream that global warming was finnaly going to kill us so I was crying and then my mom said its not going to happen and global wariming and pouloution just dissapered. O__o

apparnetly they were possesed by some pie demon.
Pie demon? In an episode of this anime I watch, there was a pie demon. Episode 57 to be exact. Odd O_O

On topic, most of my odd dreams I make myself. Sometimes I have really strange dreams though.

I can remeber one dream from years ago.

Okay, I don't even know If I was in this dream.

Okay, I alos watched a Yu-Gi-Oh! Marathon before this too

Yugi and...his rival...Not Pegasus but the brown haired guy. The Monster Card champion?

Anyway, Yugi and Rival were dueling, Yugi draws a card. 5 four leaved clovers appear turn to ice then shatter (In the same way a monster gets defeated) After that I am took to a room that looked like my parnets but with dark red walls (NOT BLOOD)

In the room there is the little brown puffball (Kuribio?) and it was crying.

And a couple years later (Now) I like to draw crying eyes.

I think it was five years ago.

OH MY LORD VOLDEMORT!

*cough*

This is one of the most recent dreams I have had.

It was a dream with a X - Men kind of thing going on. Oddly enough, Gerard Way was like a dark mixture of Spock and Professor Xavier as he ran a mansion to train young mutants like in X - Men. Why is he like Spock, I do not know. But, he had the ears of Spock, the hair of Spock ; with a little more shagginess, the wheel chair of Pro. Xavier ; even though he was not paraplegic, and the same abilities of him too. As the dream went on, several people like William Beckett, Brendon Urie, Frank Iero etc. came along and joined to come live in the mansion. This is all I can remember about their abilities.

William Beckett: Shape shifting [ Mostly used for turning female xD ]

Gabe Saporta: Pyrokinesis

Sisky Business: Sonic Scream

Frank Iero: Molecular Combustion [ He usually pointed his fingers at objects like a gun and blew em' up. ]

Mikey Way: Space / Time Manipulation

Bob Bryar: He has superhuman senses and cat ears, lol.

Pete Wentz: Shadow / Dark Manipulation

Brendon Urie: Seduction and/or Mind Control.

Ryan Ross: Plant Manipulation [ If I remember, I think he said in the dream that this is how he created his rose vest. ]

Spencer Smith: He had wings :3

Patrick Stump: Laser Eyes

There were more, but I'll have to sit down and go into deep thought to remember.

As so I was saying, later on in the story there was a call from downtown that a giant robot named X Y Klaton, but it was like a giant emo dinosaur robot w/ a mustache that had jet black emo hair, electric blue spikes running down it`s back and it had a big symbol on it`s heart that I guess meant pansy. All the people came to the rescue and defeated the robot, and found out that Ashlee Simpson was controlling the robot because I guess Pete refused to marry her. I do not know, and that`s when I woke up.

I had a dream about Pete Wenz about two nights ago. It was one of the strangest dreams ever. So like, I woke up in a hotel, and he was staring at me. I was like, "WTF?" Then he started laughing, and walked over to me, and took his shirt off, but I was too busy freaking out to enjoy it. Then I asked him were I was. He just kept laughing, and then pulled a fork(o_O) out of his pants pocket. Then, he started poking me in the side with it. Very, very, strange. And that's where I woke up.

I once had a dream where I was sleeping, and then I heard scratching at the window. I thought it was my cat so I called my mum and she opened the door for my cat. Turns out, it was 3 dingos. They rushed to my room all hungry, and my mum was yelling ''Dont open the door! Its dingos!'' but I opened the door and the dingos chased me back to bed and ate some parts of me. I then went to hospital and got a giant hocus-pocus toy as a present.

That is only one of my weird dreams...I often have dreams where Im getting chased by newsreaders :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back