Weird Falling Feeling

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spypeeps3

Reaction score
Sometimes when I am in bed, I get this strange feeling that I am falling from a plane or a cliff or something. It's really weird. I'm not even dreaming or anything. Is it just me, or does anybody else get this? :huh:

If that happens, either you are almost asleep or you are imagining real hard. <<< couldn't think of any other way to put it XD

Hope it helps! <3

Yes, this happens to me all the time when I'm dreaming or almost dreaming. It's really weird isn't it? :marumimitchi:

-DDDTrooper

Yeah, it happens when I'm not even asleep. I feel like I'm falling, so I jump and I usually just fall off my bed. xD

Yes! Last night I felt like I was constantly being hit by waves! If you know what waves feel like when there is a red flag in lake Michigan you know how it felt! I haven't been there for over a month though! Strange... I felt like falling out of the bed! Luckily I didn't! It just felt so real!

yeah... i get that feeling all the time! O_O

some people say it's astral projection, and the spirit is falling back into your body...

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS o_O

that happens 2 me althe time! its like im spinning and falling a the same time, and my eyes r open 2!
Mine is exactly like that! I also get a stomach ache when I feel like i'm spinning. But the spinning for me is a bit rare. Hasn't happened in about 2 years.

Yes! This happens to me when I am asleep and my head gets hit on the headboard! *Gasp* Its quiet funny because I jump up and fall off the bed anyway!

OMG, this happens to me all the time. I'll just be really relaxed in bed, then suddenly feel like I'm falling, then I'll just jump and sit up in my bed. Then I'll lay back down.

That always happens to me. Sometimes I feel as if I'm on a trampoline thoughm going down then bouncing up again.

It's cool. =)

[SIZE=7pt]Yes, it happens alot. Once I was sleeping in the car when I felt like I was falling..I just jumped up.[/SIZE]

My mom was like, "You okay? o_O"

Hah.

yea i had it b4 I try to make it stop but i end up going to bathroom and staring in the mirror for a long time ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back