Weird Falling Feeling

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes when I am in bed, I get this strange feeling that I am falling from a plane or a cliff or something. It's really weird. I'm not even dreaming or anything. Is it just me, or does anybody else get this? :)
Iget it heaps of times!,i realy dislike it though,i also get a feeling that everytime i turn around in bed a zombie will be there.

I always get it when I'm half asleep... sometimes it comes with a visual effect, like flying over the woods. I always get so panicy over it, it ends in a few seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get that all the time.

You are not alone...

It is almost like I can see myself tripping off stairs and falling.

I love that feeling. I always get that just when I wake up. Kinda like it wakes me up. At my Sunday school, they say God takes a small part of your soul and teaches it when you sleep, then when you wake up, he blows it back in you. Maybe that's what that is.

I get that, too. I actually like that feeling. Like a lullaby. XDD

And I understand that it's perfectly natural, but I don't know for sure.

It's like Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS), where you just can't seem to relax your legs.

I feel like that at night. It's pretty disturbing. :D

that is sooo wierd!! i get that feeling too and then its like im falling down really hard on my bed. ;) i know how you feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back