Welcome Obama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=7pt]@Tama/Pants[/SIZE]
Really, I see what you mean, and I respect your opinion, but what about "Yellow will be mellow" or something along those lines, why doesn't anyone find something wrong/racist with that?

I know the USA was bombed in 9/11 but in generally, I think people dislike Bush for his war related habits.
First of all, I don't even know what that means! :D Who's the yellow? And they're now they're mellow..? I don't get it.

Yeah and we haven't been bombed since. I find that a blessing.

EDIT: Hm.. I'm trying to find where the yellow quote fit in.. I know the others were said but I can't find when/if it that specific line was said.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, I don't even know what that means! :D Who's the yellow? And they're now they're mellow..? I don't get it.
Yeah and we haven't been bombed since. I find that a blessing.

EDIT: Hm.. I'm trying to find where the yellow quote fit in.. I know the others were said but I can't find when/if it that specific line was said.
i think by yellow, they mean asian and stuff.

well, that's what my friend said.

I am so glad we have Obama as President! Bush was perfectly fine, and I don't think he gets enough credit.

All these kids who say Bush is dumb and a terrible President don't know what they're talking about. They just repeat each other. I'd like to see them try to govern these United States.

My friends and I cracked up with 'YoYo Ma' the cello-player, and the poet who had to pronounce every syllable of the poem! x__o

I actually thought this 'YoYo Ma' guy was going to be a female rapper. XD

[SIZE=7pt]Yes, I believe the Yellow is Asian.[/SIZE]

I don't think this man meant any rudeness when he said this though

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay yeah, he did say the yellow thang. I assume it means Asian, too. Weird still though. o..O

Either way, yeah, it probably was a generational sort of thing but do you think a old white man could have gotten away with saying something about the blacks in the way he said about the whites? It's not the biggest deal but still, the inconsistency is huge here.

everyone in my class said on snap when he messed up the oath and I said tahts it he lost some followers there.

I saw the inaguration at class and i was suprised when i saw yo yo ma because at the sAme time, i was thinking about the episode of suite life and zack and cody when nia said two tickets for yo mama and cody corrected yo yo ma

and i have to disagree, although bush was elected president and did the best he could, the best he could wasnt enough. i fortuanley am not saying this becuse everybody else is. Bush actions were irelivent and did not compute with the states priorities. He also made a loooootttt of slip ups when he was speaking to the press and other things. Also hes repulsive

Yeah, I watched it in class. It sucks, because Obama will get attacked by everyone. :p

We wached it around 6th period I couldn't pay any attenchion because I sat next to this mentaly challenged kid and he was invading my persinal space and he is the WORST and MOST OVIOUSE PERVERT. He was staring at my chest every 5 seconds >_<.I didn't say anything to him because i was trying to watch the inageration but next time in gunna tell him to give me some persinal space.

I had the day off school today (teacher in-service) so no, I did not watch the Inaguration.

My mom said Obama's speech was incredible though. I may have to Youtube it. :lol:

When I woke up, I watched the first half hour. Then Missed most of it, and managed to catch the last 10 minutes in the doctor's office during my Mom's appointment.

Even though I live in Australia, it was on every single TV channel this morning.

I saw little parts of his speech. The parts I saw were good :lol:

I' not so happy thatObama one since I would vote for McCain.

But I did like the speech.

Our teacher went, "BE QUIET THIS IS IMPORTANT" when it was on the COMPUTER.

I watched it in London, UK at 5pm ;)

It's not often that you get to watch special moments in World History live as they happen...

The first black President of the United States. It's pretty impressive and inspiring.

I don't care if he mucked up his oath, or if his speech was boring.

It was just one day and what he achieves (or fails to achieve) over the next few years will define him.

I think he was right to talk about the tough choices and decisions ahead - for all Americans - not just the government. He seems pretty realistic to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back