Werid Fetishes...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Metalheads are super hot in my mind! I also like nerdy guys, with glasses <3.

My boyfriend is all I need. xD

He has everything I look for in a guy:

-Sexy awesome, 'scene' guy hair? i guess. xP

-Skater look

-Plays guitar

-Has a great taste in music

-Speaks spanish

-Is taller than me

He's just plain out good-looking :]

this topic kinda turned into what you like about guys =]

I like it when guys blush when you talk to them[it's kinda cute]

I also like athletic guys

xDD
I like boys who wear these.. Plain and boring sweaters. I think it's HOT. O_O [Like if a boy I like like has a Element sweater, I automaticly think it's HOT. :3]

I think feminine boys are sexy. :F [Ex; Girly voice or long hair]

I think that boys who play instruments are saxy. :3 Especially Andy when he plays Trombone in Jazz band, Drew playing his Alto Sax and Everett playing his clarinet. >w<

And I like younger boys.. [Gawd I sound like MJ. ._.] Like 6th graders.
OMG ME TOO!!! My ex boyfriend (went out with him for 3 months) had really long hair. Then he cut it and a week or so later, we broke up 0_o.

I have a fetish about Skittles... Yeah....

I

Love

Guys

Who

Are

Musicians

o_o *drool*

They are smexi.

I also love guys who have amazing hair. You gotta have amazing hair if your a guy if you want a girl to notice you.

OMG ME TOO!!! My ex boyfriend (went out with him for 3 months) had really long hair. Then he cut it and a week or so later, we broke up 0_o.
I have a fetish about Skittles... Yeah....

I

Love

Guys

Who

Are

Musicians

o_o *drool*

They are smexi.

I also love guys who have amazing hair. You gotta have amazing hair if your a guy if you want a girl to notice you.
Musicians are sexy. :3

[Am I sexy? JK.]

And Jazz Kids are saxy. :3 [A Jazz kid is some kid who does Jazz band. I made it up. xD]

I love it when guys are shy about doing things, like making the first move, asking the girl out, even talking to them! :)

I love it when guys are shy about doing things, like making the first move, asking the girl out, even talking to them! :)
Me to, that's adorable.

I only date guys who a genuinely nice, not ones who walk around all macho and only think/talk about sex.

I like boys who are cooks~ ^w^ And have spiky hairstyles! They are cute~ ^///^

Aaron, my make out bud, he stutters... ALOT. And sometimes he stutters so bad he has to twitch his head to get the word out. It's so freakin' cute! I love it!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back