What are some of your fave sayings?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, not saying that Texas is bad, but my mom's side of the family is particularly bad with having the strangest sayings, that normally involve curse words. Have you ever heard, "It's colder than a well digger's a- BOTTOM"? Yeah. xD
XD I've never heard that one. I'm gonna start saying that. Here, curse words aren't as bad as they are in other places. Like, I say "screw it," "crap", "Godd--n," and "H---" all the time, but when I went to Wisconsin people would give me weird looks when I say the, but no one would care if I said it here. Just different ettiquette(sp?).

BTW: Acid rain, I totally understand. My parents let me have a margarita once in a while, but it gives me a headache sometimes, and makes me kinda dizzy.

^ You Texans! -rolls eyes- Lol!

I need a new saying for my signature. It's hard to think of them, though. I found a couple that were funny but not 100% appropriate. Like "Fruit Loops are just gay Cheerios" :)

-bratztroxg

Lol, not saying that Texas is bad, but my mom's side of the family is particularly bad with having the strangest sayings, that normally involve curse words. Have you ever heard, "It's colder than a well digger's a- BOTTOM"? Yeah. xD
Not that im offended, but i was born there........ :) :eek: :eek:

"When a person's level of stupidity is below a certain line, their death might make this world better off."

It's hilarious when my dad says things like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back