What are u Running?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Started up my Melody Crown iD, so now I'm running that along with my iD station, V3, V5.5, and electronic Chamametchi :p I'm going to start up a white with black P1 and night sky Entama soon.

In addition to running my baby blue +C, I'm trying these on for size.

DSCN1041.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only have an iD L running at the moment. Hoping to get a P in the not so distant future.

Nothing!!! I decided to take a break for a while. Besides, I start driving for a new school district in a few days, so no time for tamas for a bit.

i'm running my goldfish nano for the first time and i love it! also running my melon soda keitai and blue waves umino <333

Running an P's and v4

Does anyone run a V1? I found mine this afternoon (I haven't used it in seven years...)

Rednosetchi on my iD L 15th and Karakutchi on my P's. More than likely it will stay that way for a while - Rednosetchi is sticking around until January or so, that way he can be around for Christmas. Karakutchi will more than likely move on before then, though.

Got my Tama Fure yesterday, and running it and my Tama Suku v1. It's awesome the way they work together. Still learning stuff.

Had to shut mine down as I had surgery and couldn't take electronics in hospital but now I'm home, running my P1 and my V4.5.

In addition to the Suku 1 and the Fure, I'm running my "Tamagotchi Connection" fake. It never sleeps, though, but the screen goes blank after a while if not being played. I leave it alone most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back